Anyone heard of "Manny's Construction"?

3,643 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Nosh
DrAeroAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are looking at our options to build a house or barndominium on our property (8 acres outside of Kurten). We randomly were recommended to call "Manny's Construction" who built this person a nice barndomimum for $65/sq ft. When I've recently called builders around the area, it seems the going rate is $120-140/sq ft for a house, so $65 sounds great!

Has anyone ever heard of of Manny's construction? The only info I have is their phone number (979-739-3868).

Thanks!

P.S. - Is $120-140/sq ft an accurate price in Aggieland (Brazos county)??? My FIL said is is $60-70/sq ft in the Rio Grande Valley for nice houses. I don't understand why is would be TWICE as expensive here...
EMY92
AG
The RGV has an ample supply of labor that will work for $5/hr.

I would not trust a contractor that was less than half of anyone else in the area.
IWannaGoFast1
AG
Stupe
S
EMY92 said:

The RGV has an ample supply of labor that will work for $5/hr.

I would not trust a contractor that was less than half of anyone else in the area.
Blue Star and quoted.
AggiePhil
AG
Handy Manny?
EVA3
AG
Got a real name?
classicdoug
AG
I don't know about Manny's, but I can tell you that Corgey and Sons Construction is building some nice barndominiums. Living area is roughly $100 to $125 / sq. ft.
Carny89
Mexicanos ain't working for no $5.00 a hour anymore bro.
Nicks0919
AG
I would talk to Pitman Custom Homes. they're honest people and build great houses. I would recommend requesting Aaron to be the superintendent on your house
MB19
AG
Nicks0919 said:

I would talk to Pitman Custom Homes. they're honest people and build great houses. I would recommend requesting Aaron to be the superintendent on your house
This.
Tailgate88
AG
AggiePhil said:

Handy Manny?
Manny seems like a nice guy, but his friends are a bunch of tools.

Nosh
Manny construction has dump trucks supplying soil to the sidewalk project on university and south college.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.