need mover for small move

1,258 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Sweet Kitten Feet
90 bull
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need to move washer/dryer and about 6 pieces of larger furniture (loveseat/two beds, etc) from a condo to a house. Suggestions?
Roland Schitt
AG
I used D&D on my last move and they were fantastic. Very reasonable, timely, careful. I highly recommend them.
Prune Tracy
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Gangster Octopus said:

G&M. Best in town. They operate by the hour, but they HUSTLE. The owner was on the crew that moved me and was awesome. He even helped me hook up my washer and dryer before the we're set into place.

D&D is trash. They left a friend of mine partially moved because they wanted to knock off early and start celebrating the next day's holiday early. They made up some BS story about rats in the attic so, by company policy, they had to stop. Coincidentally, it was right around 4:30 in the afternoon. She had to be out of her house that day because she was selling it. They wound up finishing her move that same night at 9:00 or so, but it was a huge pain and a lot of stress for her. Stay faaaar away from D&D. Search and you'll find lots of similar stories.

I've used both multiple times (student-then-townie that moved 8 times) and I'll use G&M if I ever move again.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
We moved this past weekend. We handled most stuff ourselves, but we got a couple guys from Aggie Movers for a couple hours to move about 10 heavy items. They were great. Fast, careful, and they beat the other places in town in price by a lot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.