Horseshoe Junction

2,303 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WCAggie
skeetboy3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anybody been to https://www.horseshoejunction.com/? Looks like a fun place but my son has autism and lines are a big deal for him. Curious if anybody has been and can comment on how long the wait times are? Thanks.
ChampsAg
We've been. Kind of small. We went on a Saturday morning and lines were not an issue. It's been a year or so but not sure now.
Wicked Good Ag
Lines aren't long at all. Usually only have to wait for the group before you to finish and then it is your turn in the case of say go carts or laser tag etc
No lines usually for miniature golf

Also use the Groupon to save money if you do it
skeetboy3
AG
Thanks! The groupon got me interested
Stupe
S
We've been several times and it's fun. The three "big" things that they have are the karts, laser tag, and putt putt. The karts are really fun if you are on the track with people that you know.
Stupe
S
I'm going to add to that and say that if you are in line for the karts and it bothers him, the staff is really good about letting people hold spots for special needs customers. That is the only area that has closed in lines.
AgFan1999
AG
I take my nephews and niece all the time. What Stupe said about the go carts - is pretty much right on - the only thing I'd add - other than the carts that's kinda closed in is the arcade.
skeetboy3
AG
Thanks all. We are fortunate that closed in spaces don't bother him, but lines do. Thanks for the info on holding a space Stupe.
WCAggie
AG
They are open year round on the weekends (Friday night, Sat. and Sun), but are closed during the week unless school is out of session. It's not a bad drive - only about 40 minutes from CS.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.