[Please read our edit. -Staff]

2,829 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by milner79
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[We allow posters to start threads about business on this board to give reviews even if they are negative as long as they give some information about a personal interaction with the business. We are not going to allow this board to be turned into a business bashing board with generic links to online reviews being the evidence for a thread. Since the OP did not do so we are removing the responses on this thread and locking it. The OP is free to start another thread about this business if some valid first person interaction about the business is provided. -Thank you, Staff

[This thread is a good example]

Link
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the great benefits of this forum is the wealth of helpful information and referrals from consumers of a broad variety of local goods and services. I tend to participate in that by offering a thumbs-up whenever I can recommend a service provider in response to a forum inquiry. By the same token, as in this case, I will use the forum as others do to caution potential consumers when a service experience is found to be grossly lacking.

[We are aware that this board is read by a large portion of this community and people that visit the B/CS community which is why we allow positive AND negative reviews of businesses. We do require more than a simple statement that a personal experience was not good if a review is negative due to the harm that one disgruntled person can cause without substantial information to back up a claim. We are not saying that this is the case on this thread and you may have a very valid reason for your review. We just request that some first hand information be posted. Thank your. -Staff]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.