Jersey Mike's promotion to help Scotty's House [Staff Edit on OP]

10,150 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cslifer
loro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes it has most def been pretty busy this week! It's been taking around 20 min from the door to getting your food. Although we are super excited about the crowds, we know it can be frustrating! We hope to see you back this week!
Average Joe
AG
We ate there the other night. Had the Chipotle cheese steak. It was really good. My wife and I both liked it. It was packed, but service was still fast and everyone was nice.
RGRAg1/75
AG
loro said:

Paragraph alert!
Howdy Ags! My name is Lauren and I'm the wife of JM owner. I'm class of '05 and he class of '04. We are so excited to have JM finally open! There was unfortunately some confusion about the free subs. You do have to have a card for the free sub that requires a minimum $2 donation to Scotty's House. These were handed out by us to several community businesses (about 10,000). I was there when KBTX reporter did his story and it was made clear you needed the card - he was actually given several. A mistake that we know that can happen! We definitely have tried to accommodate those that were misled, as we want our customers to be happy and are so excited to bring this opportunity (and delicious subs!) to Aggieland! And no, we didn't pay for any advertising!
Jared, my husband and owner, is up there daily for majority of the day. We would love for y'all to come by and give us a try if you haven't! Please let us know if any feedback - good and bad! We are open to constructive criticism! Thanks for the wonderful welcome - the response has been amazing! Gig 'em!

Excited y'all are finally open. I think you should have your second location in the "coming soon" thread!!! My wife was kind enough to stand in a very long line to bring me an Italian Mike's Way yesterday for lunch and it was awesome.
loro
AG
Sounds like an amazing wife! So glad y'all enjoyed it and hope to see you back again soon!
loro
AG
We are so happy to hear that! My husband strives for a fun work environment; we believe that's part of the Jersey Mikes experience. We are excited people are loving it so far (even with us working out all the kinks with a new business!)
diner owner
Jared delivered us subs for a staff training we had last week. Staff loved them. We will definitely be regulars! Welcome to South College Station Jersey Mike's!
Nom de Plume
AG
Because they detailed a promotion without providing all of the facts.

JM handed out cards. That was their prerogative and the way they chose to promote the deal. Apparently it wasn't open to anyone with access to the Internet. You got bad info from a third party. It happens.
harrierdoc
AG
Sat it ain't so NDP, our local media is inept?

How's it going in Boerne?
Nom de Plume
AG
Meh, I didn't mean to bash the local media, necessarily. They try as hard as any other.

And Boerne is fantastic!

harrierdoc
AG
tell the rib Howdy from Aggieland
cslifer
"The rib"....does anyone actually call their wife that? That is just embarrassing.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.