MIP in BCS

5,239 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgGunNut
Big Country51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buddy picked up an MIP any advice
befitter
Call Shane Phelps and do what he says.
OnlyANobody
Exactly what I was going to say.
BCStalk
befitter said:

Call Shane Phelps and do what he says.

Yup. Definitely not his first rodeo with MIP in the twin cities.
AggieBarstool
Pay your fine. Show remorse. Expect to get assigned community service. Learn from your mistake.
cslifer
I think the first step would be to stop posting on the GB about how you crack your first beer in the parking garage when you are heading home.
cslifer said:

I think the first step would be to stop posting on the GB about how you crack your first beer in the parking garage when you are heading home.

Holy *****
Big Country51
AG
I think you need to drink a beer and loosen up
I'll have another beer
b0ridi
If you need to provide anything written to the court, get someone to help you with punctuation.
cslifer
You asked for advice, I gave you advice. I am not your attorney, but I can guarantee you that if you were to show this conversation to any defense attorney he would call you an idiot.
Stupe
S
Big Country51 said:

I think you need to drink a beer and loosen up
Looks like you need to stop drinking and grow up.
Stupe
S
cslifer said:

You asked for advice, I gave you advice. I am not your attorney, but I can guarantee you that if you were to show this conversation to any defense attorney he would call you an idiot.
A good one will call you that and tell you to get off of social media.
EBrazosAg
AG
?cid=4bf119fc5c5078b0515848566b21da57
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
selk
Belton Ag
AG
After perusing the OP's profile and seeing some of his posts, I'd say his getting an MIP is probably one of the least surprising things I've seen.

I served on a DWI jury where Shane Phelps was the defense attorney, if I ever needed a lawyer for that kind of thing, he'd be the guy I'd call.
emtes
AG
Had one back when I was 18. Pled no contest, got community service and fine. Tried to learn from it. If you want to fight it, John Quinn is good at it.
The Brazos Kid
Got me a MIP about 25 years ago in north Texas. Had not been drinking but the nearly full bottle of Canadian Mist in the back seat was enough for the trooper that stopped me for speeding to issue the ticket. He confiscated the bottle as "evidence".

A couple weeks later, I went to see the judge in his office to pay the fine. What was most likely the very same bottle was sitting behind him on the shelf. I paid the agreed to amount and he gave me a bit of a talking to about the law and the dangers of underage drinking and at the end thanked me for my "generous contribution to the county".
Corporal Punishment
AG
I served on a jury for a kid in CS two years ago that was arrested for DWI. We convicted the guy.

Phelps was his attorney.
AggiePhil
AG
Corporal Punishment said:

I served on a jury for a kid in CS two years ago that was arrested for DWI. We convicted the guy.

Phelps was his attorney.
Sentenced him to a good old fashioned spanking, I assume?
BCStalk
Corporal Punishment said:

Phelps was his attorney.

Sure you did
AgGunNut
AG
Having not drank does not mean anything when the offense is Minor in POSSESSION of alcohol. Minor in Consumption on the other hand...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.