Please welcome new sponsor, Greener LawnScapes!

3,194 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by greenerlawnscapes
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy!

My name is Daniel Sherrod, and I'm thrilled to be a new sponsor here on TexAgs. Although I didn't graduate from Texas A&M, I was sure to marry an Aggie lady! My wife Katherine '13 is my right hand as I run Greener LawnScapes. Our daughters Cameron (3.5), Reagan, (1.5), and Sherrod Girl #3 (May 2019) sure keep us on our toes.

I started my own lawn business in 2009 with a small trailer and a few pieces of mowing equipment (some borrowed) after working several years in the residential building industry. Growing up in the Brazos Valley on a farm near Caldwell (Royalty Pecan Farm), I learned hard work and appreciation for growing things.

Landscape work is hot and hard, yet I truly love making landscapes beautiful in the community I grew up. That love of green healthy landscapes, combined with my years of experience is my motivation for offering turf maintenance services. Nothing is more satisfying to a homeowner than a beautiful lush lawn. Which is just the kind of lawn care Greener LawnScapes loves to deliver!

We offer a variety of lawn care services that focus on the health of your lawn, such as fertilization, weed control, chinch bug control, brown patch control, and much more. I am appropriately licensed and insured to perform these services in the state of Texas.

Are you ready to receive the best lawn care services that the Bryan/College Station area has to offer? If so, just call (979) 705-9545 or complete the online form. We'd love an opportunity to earn your business.

techno-ag
greenerlawnscapes
We are thrilled to be able to offer this service to our community. Please let us know if you have any questions and we'd be happy to answer. Hope you all have a great Monday.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
rock08
JMac03
AgsWin11
AG
I have used Daniel for about 18 months and he is great! His billing is wonderful and answers all my questions quickly! Thank you for Sponsoring! - Lance
greenerlawnscapes
Thanks Lance! We have enjoyed mowing and maintaining your property the past 18 months. We look forward to continuing to provide those services at a high level in addition to these new services.
TrueAg83
AG
Agree with the above poster, Daniel provides excellent service, easy billing and always professional and there if you need to reach him. Highly recommend his company!
greenerlawnscapes
Thanks for your kind words TrueAg83! We really appreciate the feedback.
Rex Racer
AG
Been using Daniel for years. Fantastic service and very reasonable pricing!
greenerlawnscapes
Thanks, Rex Racer!!
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Daniel and his family are fantastic folks. Some of the most authentic and sincere I know. Highly recommend.
greenerlawnscapes
Thanks Chris!! You are the best.
dave99ag
AG
Daniel and his crew have been working on our yard for years now. Always do a great job and I'd highly recommend them for all of your yard needs!
greenerlawnscapes
Thanks for your kind words, dave99ag!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.