CPA/Attorney Recommendations

1,725 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Red Krow
Aggie_Family4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking for a recommendation for a CPA who is also an attorney that can help my wife with her business structure and accounting. She has a small business and we have been handling the bookkeeping ourselves for the last three years but it is time that we get some professional advice. She is looking to expand and hire employees and we would like to talk to someone that can advise us on tax and legal matters as well as help her get set up as an LLC.

If we could find someone that does both or has both an attorney and a CPA in the same office that would be ideal. We have been referred a couple of people in Houston but would prefer to have someone locally that we can meet with on occasion. Any recommendations are welcome.
ratfacemcdougal
Chris Peterson set up my LLC and Keith Kuttler is my CPA
unmade bed
Mike Middleton is both, or at least was both

https://mwmpc.com
Red Krow
Well, not exactly what you are asking for but, Ed Slovachek and Rod Mitchell can help you with all of this. They have separate offices but they work together a lot.

Ed is a CPA, his office is in the Galeria building on Briarcrest. Rod is a lawyer that specializes in business and estate law. His office is near downtown Bryan.

Ed is my CPA and Rod has helped me with my business. They are both very good at what they do.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.