T&P For FBC Bryan family

5,178 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Spider69
A-A Ron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A good family friend of mine that I've known for many years have suffered a tough loss. I'm teaching out here as I'm not in the area but know some of y'all would be and possibly go to the same church. The Garland family (Eric and Krissie) and their two kids are members of First Baptist church in Bryan and Eric passed away today, so Krissie and their two children could use all your love, support, and prayers. Thanks Aggie Network.
Gig'em.
mwm
Prayers offered for the family.
A-A Ron
https://fundly.com/help-eric-garland-s-family

If anyone would like to help support funeral costs.
Spider69
AG
Krissie is the daughter of our pastor when we lived in Amarillo. They have young twins (a boy & a girl). A tragedy for the family. I didn't know Eric. I have several friends that are members at FBC Bryan. Please see the Fundly link posted above. Prayers to the family!

Added Arrangements:
Celebration of life services for Eric Garland, Krissie's husband and Joah and Selah's dad, will be this Thursday at FBC Whitehouse at 10 am. Visitation will be from 5:30-7 pm this Wednesday at Stewart Funeral Home in Tyler, Texas. Eric's obituary should be posted on their website by tomorrow evening.
A-A Ron
Spider69 said:

Krissie is the daughter of our pastor when we lived in Amarillo. They have young twins (a boy & a girl). A tragedy for the family. I didn't know Eric. I have several friends that are members at FBC Bryan. Please see the Fundly link posted above. Prayers to the family!

Added Arrangements:
Celebration of life services for Eric Garland, Krissie's husband and Joah and Selah's dad, will be this Thursday at FBC Whitehouse at 10 am. Visitation will be from 5:30-7 pm this Wednesday at Stewart Funeral Home in Tyler, Texas. Eric's obituary should be posted on their website by tomorrow evening.
Thank you for helping spread the word, I still do live in Amarillo and have grown up at Paramount and have been good friends with the Lain's as Krissie and I are about the same age.
Spider69
AG
You likely know me. Although I've been gone from Amarillo & PBC for almost 6 yrs. I was a member at PBC for 30 yrs & a Deacon & taught the Sr HS SS class with my wife and the Storesth's for several yrs. My wife had Krissie in 7th grade Language Arts in Middle School at Bonham.

Extremely saddened by this unfortunate death of a good man by all accounts. I didn't know Eric. But I know all the Lain kids as well as Gil & Mary. Condolences to all the family.
Vulcan
What happened to him? So sad.
Spider69
AG
Vulcan said:

What happened to him? So sad.

Vulcan, I don't know any specifics. I'm just a friend of the Lain family.
A-A Ron
Possibly, my last name is Gollihugh and I've gone to PBC since I was in the nursery. My parents have gone there since before I was born. Krissie was a grade ahead of me in school but we all hung out after church when we were in youth. I can't imagine the pain They are going through and the hard road ahead of them.
Spider69
AG
Aaron4885,
Email (see my profile) me. I'm sure I knew your parents and likely you. My wife remembered you went A&M and your parents. I don't have an old PBC Directory handy to look y'all up. Our name will be in the PBC Directory under the "H's".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.