BCS Coming & Going: Retail, Restaurants, Businesses, etc (2019)

573,075 Views | 1522 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tailgate88
new straw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There's a sign up at the old Eskimo hut for tacos la pearlita.
PS3D
ajolly said:

Still waiting on info about the HEB thats suppose to go up on booneville.
The whole thing sounded fishy, with an absurd opening schedule that opening would happen "within the year", the plot that it was supposed to be built on either wasn't for sale or hadn't been sold yet, etc.

It could happen but I think it's at least 2 years out at least.
MiMi
S
Quote:

Brazos Valley Animal Hospital Coming to Jones Crossing
Brazos Valley Animal Hospital will be at Towerpoint next to Anderson Orthodontics (across from Gold's Gym). Their sign in already on the building.

Quote:

Uptown Cheapskate Coming to Harvey Rd.
Uptown Cheapskate is located next to Stein Mart at Texas Ave/Southwest Pkwy

I believe I saw an earlier post about Dairy Queen coming to Caprock?
Captn_Ag05
AG
What is the timeline for the Brookshires near A&M? Forgot about it since their big announcement.
Collectonian
Captn_Ag05 said:

What is the timeline for the Brookshires near A&M? Forgot about it since their big announcement.
From the Eagle article on the ground breaking, looks like they are aiming for Fall 2020
halibut sinclair
Russo's will be a welcome addition. We go to the one by NRG Stadium when we are in Houston.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Lots of exciting restaurant additions opened or have been announced in 2019!
MiMi
S
Quote:

iPho Vietnamese Kitchen Coming to Texas & Harvey
iPho Vietnamese Kitchen Coming to Texas and Southwest Parkway

Captn_Ag05
AG
What's the address for the supposed new Dairy Queen?
MiMi
S
Quote:

948 Wm D Fitch Pkwy according to the DQ website. However, this is the same address as Caprock ER.

The Brazos Kid
MiMi said:

Quote:

948 Wm D Fitch Pkwy according to the DQ website. However, this is the same address as Caprock ER.

Now we can have a Dilly Bar while waiting on x-ray results!
Captn_Ag05
AG
The pin on the map shows it next to the ER.
Collectonian
From the latest "All Up in Your Business" episode:

A new athletic facility called Texas Independent Park coming to the bit of land between the triangle formed by Texas 6, William D. Fitch Parkway and Rock Prairie Road. Groundbreaking set to begin in January and expected to open for use by the end of the year.

Confirmed Dunkin Donuts has (finally) signed a lease and will open in 2020, though they weren't allowed to say where yet. It was also noted that DD is scouting a second location. My tummy loves this, my diet will hate me LOL

Century Square will start its Phase 2 of construction in 2020 which will add two new buildings facing University Drive.

Supposedly still working on a Buc-ee's, but I'll believe it when I see it. (and again, my waistline will hate it LOL)

They also talked about the issue with the Sears location, namely Sears owns that chunk, but that there is some interest in the location and it will be at least partially occupied in 2020 by an unnamed company. I'm calling it first: Halloween store :-P (as a side note, if Dillards ever closes, they will have the same issue...our mall is so weird...)
Chris98
AG
I think Conn's is going in old Sears location
Captn_Ag05
AG
I thought the urban Target discussion was interesting. I've thought for awhile that a location near Northgate (perhaps intersection of University and College) would be a good location for one.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Interesting. Did you hear that from a good source?

If I had to guess on Dunkin, I would say Jones Crossing in one of the pad sites near Chick Fil A.
EBrazosAg
AG
Dunkin had a deal to go in off Wellborn between Graham and RP was my understanding this fall, but considering the intervening time that might have changed ......
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nought
AG
Collectonian said:

A new athletic facility called Texas Independent Park coming to the bit of land between the triangle formed by Texas 6, William D. Fitch Parkway and Rock Prairie Road. Groundbreaking set to begin in January and expected to open for use by the end of the year.

This doesn't make sense. The triangle formed by 6, Fitch, and Rock Prairie includes Lowe's, Scott and White, the old Dirty Sock location, the entire Midtown development, and more. What am I missing?
Captn_Ag05
AG
The Texas Independence Ballpark will be located at what was previously known as Southeast Community Park. The address is 6904 Rock Prairie Road. It will include 8 fields.
Tailgate88
AG
nought said:

Collectonian said:

This doesn't make sense. The triangle formed by 6, Fitch, and Rock Prairie includes Lowe's, Scott and White, the old Dirty Sock location, the entire Midtown development, and more. What am I missing?
It's right before you get to the old landfill on Rock Prairie Rd.
Tailgate88
AG
***** This is the 2019 thread. Please use the 2020 thread going forward! *****

https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/3086262

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.