Verizon Issues?

1,225 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgProgrammer
txcajun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else having trouble connecting calls and/or having calls drop? I've tested on two Pixels and one iPhone, both Verizon. All three phones are having trouble connecting calls, and occasionally drop them. I'm showing two bars here in downtown Bryan. I've restarted all three phones, same issue.
TxSquarebody
Three note 8's...none of them have any signal east to west from ursuline to downtown and wm j bryan to texas.
Floor it until you see God
txcajun
AG
TxSquarebody said:

Three note 8's...none of them have any signal east to west from ursuline to downtown and wm j bryan to texas.
Guess they're doing work on the towers or something? I didn't have any issues until Friday of last week.
TxSquarebody
Maybe. I called Verizon over the weekend and the call center knew nothing of an outage. Also noticed it last Friday when it was raining, but still little to no signal today.
Floor it until you see God
curry97
AG
I have had issues since Friday, mainly when at work in Bryan
AgProgrammer
AG
Probably completely unrelated but Verizon is installing 5G towers in CS right now. Crews were installing one next to Best Buy today. They are quite a bit smaller than the traditional towers...it's just a single pole with the small cylinder antenna on top and a blue fiber box next to the pole.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.