Is anyone going to campus tomorrow?

1,843 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by UmustBKidding
Builder93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are trying to decide when to get to campus to see the procession. What do you all think will be the best time to head there to catch the proceedings?

AggieAces06
AG
Not sure on timing as I am still figuring that out myself. But if you want to see the train, the best place will be near Kyle Field. If you want to see the procession, you'll want to be on George Bush past Welborn, they won't be driving down Welborn.
Builder93
AG
We figure we are going to kyle. It's just hard to know what kinds of crowds to expect.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Since campus is completely closed tomorrow does that mean they won't be handing out parking tickets?
redd38
AG
How will the procession get from the unload spot to George Bush Dr?
UmustBKidding
Unload spot it not on George bush it's in the parking lot across wellborn from the new. Cain parking garage now
That whole area will have no access.
AgTech88
AG
Anyone know if crowds have started to form in the public viewing areas along Wellborn? Hoping to get a spot but can't get there till 9:30 ish....

Any recon appreciated
txbudda
All of Transportation Services is working so yes they will be handing out tickets
Builder93
AG
txbudda said:

All of Transportation Services is working so yes they will be handing out tickets
I understood that they will not be ticketing in approved areas, but I'm sure everywhere else will be fair game.

Map
Big12Champ06
I drove down Wellborn from Fitch at about 8:15 and there were no spectators.
redd38
AG
UmustBKidding said:

Unload spot it not on George bush it's in the parking lot across wellborn from the new. Cain parking garage now
That whole area will have no access.

Right, so how are they getting from unload spot to George Bush? Are they going down Wellborn? Or through West campus?
UmustBKidding
Not published but looks like out of lot to Olsen then bush to library entrance from preparation yesterday. Basically Only viewing possible of motorcade is south side of George bush from Olsen to penberthy. But not much parking opportunity in that area.
Finally a use for ofo bikes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.