House Concert with New Orleans musician, Andrew Duhon

1,170 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by raider2004
raider2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our last concert of the season is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018 and will feature one of my favorite musicians, Andrew Duhon. Andrew is from New Orleans where he has perfected his style of blues infused folk. Andrew released an album this year, False River, that has received accolades from Rolling Stone magazine, Billboard and American Songwriter. This is an amazing album from front to back and is a great follow up album to his 2014 Grammy - nominated album, The Moorings.

Andrew will be bringing the trio with him to The Hay Rack house concerts! The band features Myles Weeks on stand-up bass and Jim Kolacek on the drums.

Here is the trio performing "Sidestep Your Grave"on Music City Roots in Nashville, TN.

Date: 12/9/2018 (Sunday)

Time: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm

Donation: $10 - $15 (Kids under 18 are free)

RSVP: zackvarner@yahoo.com for additional info and directions to the concert.

*Kid friendly environment with games for the children.
* I will have pulled-pork sliders for all guests. The event is BYOB and all donations go to musician and Beau Means Business Foundation.
raider2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Concert is this evening! Bring a blanket and enjoy some live music by Andrew Duhon in our barn!

Send me an email at zackvarner at yahoo.com for directions to the show!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.