Get your pet chipped - FREE - 11/30/18 3-6pm at Lick Creek Park

951 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tailgate88
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is no worse feeling than having a pet missing and not knowing if they will find their way home. That's why EVERY pet should have a microchip! If yours doesn't - you have no excuse now:

If you miss this event and your pet isn't chipped, please have your vet do it next time they visit!
TLIAC
AG
I am going to use this opportunity to get my pup's chips checked to make sure they are properly registered. I checked with AHS and they said they would have scanners there and I could do this.
Gibbs Slap
KaneIsAble
AG
Good luck TLIAC. My mom recently received a call from her vet that they had her dog. She had to inform them she was sitting dirctly beside him while recieving this call. Vet tech said the chip must have fallen out........so how did it get into another dog? She's too nice to be a jerk but I would have fun with than conversation considering she paid for a service that never happened.
Tailgate88
AG
Our vet scans our dogs every year at their annual checkup to make sure the chip is still working.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.