Local Architect - Recomendations

2,121 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by (Removed:11023A)
mrg0901
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My Wife and I are looking to have a new house designed. We are looking for an architect. Someone who is local would be great. Any recommendations?
BrazosWifi
Bob Ruth who works with Andy Brooks of Flagship Custom Homes helped with our house plans during the construction. He was easy to work with and seemed to have a good understanding of everything we asked of him.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
gunan01
AG
We used Nathan Winchester of Winchester Designs. He did a great job designing our home and was very easy to work with.
TKDMom
Southern Creek Homes has created some awesome homes. Their attention to detail shows in every space. They can modify their existing designs or help you come up with your own.

We're contemplating just tearing down our current place and plan to use them to do the new build on the same site.
techno-ag
AG
Kip Kissinger.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
VetSurg
AG
gunan01 said:

We used Nathan Winchester of Winchester Designs. He did a great job designing our home and was very easy to work with.
EBrazosAg
AG
Charlie Burris at Arkitex does some awesome work, and I understand that Eva and the others are great to work with as well. But if you are looking at a standard lot in a subdivision, you may not want to spend the $, or need, an architect.

http://arkitex.com/work/
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
curry97
AG
Kip Kissinger
Chris98
AG
2nd Charlie Burris- Arkitex Studio, especially if you are going "higher end"
KaneIsAble
AG
removed post....pointless of me - carry on
CEAg78
AG
We used Eva Read-Warden and Pamela de Graca at Arkitex Studio.
JP76
Tad Vaughn

http://pages.suddenlink.net/tgivaughn/
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Hi

I've been doing residential design since 1994 I'm very reasonable and I have a flat fee which allows you as many redraws as you like, even if we have finalized the construction set.

I can be reached at andresv94 at the y, my office is next to the Hilton
cavscout96
AG
andresv94 at the y

I assume that is @yahoo......?
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Correct
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.