Recycling an old grill

1,572 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by scs01
scs01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have an old propane grill we need to get rid of. In a previous town we lived in there was a guy you could call who would pick up old grills and recycle them. Any such luck here? Other ideas?
happyinBCS
Put it on the curb the night before your bulk trash day and the junk guys with a trailer will pick it up and do what they can with it
Tailgate88
AG
Post it here with the headline "Free Metal" and it will be gone the same day.

https://collegestation.craigslist.org/d/free-stuff/search/zip
techno-ag
AG
Bryan Iron and Metal buys scrap. Probably not empty propane tanks but they'd take the rest. I've unloaded a fair bit of junk there over the years.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
CS78
Recycle it to your favorite hunting/fishing spot. That way when you go, just carry a sack of charcoal, some deer sausage and HEB tortillas and you're set for a good day.
Average Joe
AG
Bulk trash won't take it?
scs01
happyinBCS said:

Put it on the curb the night before your bulk trash day and the junk guys with a trailer will pick it up and do what they can with it
Not in city limits, and I don't think we have a bulk trash day with our service.

Thanks much to all for your helpful suggestions!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.