Real X-mas trees

1,836 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Nutmegger
ags4rocks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is best place to buy real x-mas trees?
MUAG
Lions Club Christmas Tree Lot by police station when the trees come in Mon or Tues. Delivery is over a week late due to weather conditions in North Carolina. Trees will be very fresh and proceeds support charities.
MUAG
Wicked Good Ag
We go lions or a place near normangee
halibut sinclair
[You just don't get that this isn't the General Board. -Staff]
GiveEmHellBill
AG
We always get ours from the Farm Patch tent behind Willie's on University.
4lilmonkeys
Lions Club! I've thought about going out to Tim's Trees as well, if you're just wanting the "cut your own" experience, but haven't made it yet.
Broncos
GiveEmHellBill said:

We always get ours from the Farm Patch tent behind Willie's on University.

I would also recommend Farm Patch.
TXAggie1976
AG
College Station Noon Lion's Club has trees available on Monday, Nov 26 starting at 4 pm!! The trees are Frazier Fir and will be fresh and watered well and last for a long time. Funds raised go to Lions Charities! We are located next to the CSPD on Texas Ave.
RPJ83
We like Tim's Tree Farm, they are very nice people. Last year they didn't have a "cut your own" that we liked so we ended up getting one of the pre-cut firs. I think they get their pre-cuts from the same supplier as the Lion's Club. The always have cocoa and cookies when we go and its a good place for a photo-op too.
Gibbs Slap
AG
If you want to cut your own I would go with Tim's Tree Farm, If not the Farm Patch lot is great.
techno-ag
AG
Tim's Trees. Take the OSR exit north of Bryan and head toward Normangee. Turn left at Wheelock. They'll treat you right. Great family experience.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Stupe
S
Tim has a very limited selection this year.
Nutmegger
AG
Tim's website says they anticipate this Saturday being their last day to sell this year. I won't be back in town until Sunday unfortunately.

Has anyone used Kelumac Christmas Tree Farm?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.