Christmas lights installer recommendation?

1,423 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JP76
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Recommendations for a College Station Christmas lights installer? Never used a service like this. Generally, what can one expect to spend to get lights strung across three eaves on a medium-sized house?

Thanks.
greenerlawnscapes
My name is Daniel Sherrod with Greener LawnScapes and I'd be happy to give you a custom quote. We use professional grade LEDs which last for a very long time. Lights are yours to keep and installation and tear down is all included.
75AG
AG
EcoZapp did ours last year. Then they sold to ABC, who can't get ours up until the 2nd week of December. They're apparently too busy taking new orders, or don't have enough workers to install current customers.
gonzalez05
Joel Gonzalez with Texas Custom Painting does Christmas lights. He does a great job, very professional and his prices are very reasonable. He likes to work with his customers so definitely give him a call. His cell is 979-219-5657.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Im also a renewal. I called them first week of October and they gave me the install day and time I wanted.
75AG
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

Im also a renewal. I called them first week of October and they gave me the install day and time I wanted.
I suck.
JP76
txxwildcard said:

Rafael came by today to hang our Christmas Lights and give us a quote on some other work we need around the house. Him and his son did a fantastic job and were a lot cheaper then other quotes. 979-676-5018
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.