We got married at Peach Creek last summer and got a discount because we booked before it was built. It's gone up quite a bit since then, but it was awesome. Everyone still talks about how nice it was. Seperate Cavins for the wedding party. Groom's cabin has everything you would need. Pool table, big TV, couches, arcade games, built in surround sound with bluetooth, etc. The weddings I've been in since then with the guys who were also in mine, always has our venue come up. A lot of it is "it doesn't have ____ like y'all's did...." The couple that owns it is awesome. The guy had his own audio video company at the time (not sure if he still does) so all of that was very high quality. We convinced our DJ to use the venue's equipment.

They were still living in the barndominium at the time, so we didn't get to use it. Now I believe you can include it as part of the package for family to stay in.

It was a day that was questionable weather, so having the option to go under the big covered porch was nice. We ended up being able to keep it outside by the lake.