Resraraunts open on Thaksgiving?

2,427 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AggiePhil
C-2ag99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big fam coming here for T-day and we're wanting to carry out Mexican or BBQ. (I know, non traditional but that's how we roll.) Anybody know of a good place open on Thursday?

[One or two funny posts were fine but this was turning into a GB thread where the poster had to scroll through a bunch of posts to find anything useful. -Staff]
Rex Racer
AG
Cracker Barrel is open, but they don't serve Mexican food or BBQ.
Picadillo
iHOP usually stays open even during thermo nuclear war
stinkerbelle
Not Mexican or BBQ, but there is this......THANKSGIVING AT SALTGRASS
Celebrate with the whole family!
Open Thanksgiving Day 11am 4pm.
Last chance to try our Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake.
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Had brunch at Casa do Brasil today and saw that they would be open on Thanksgiving Day.
Stupe
S
Either J Cody's or C&J's used to have pre-ordered meals that you could pick up on Thursday morning.
JMac03
AG
Stupe said:

Either J Cody's or C&J's used to have pre-ordered meals that you could pick up on Thursday morning.

CJ's does - that is where we are getting our food. I don't know if we are picking up day of or before though (mom is doing it)
TheAlarmGuy
order from casa Rod on Wednesday pick up that night for Thursday 300 N Bryan Ave. 77803
979-314-2213
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
FlyRod
Shot in the dark, but are there any local churches doing this? Meaning selling take out Thanksgiving meals?
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment
Are you kidding me staff? I was just passing along what the waitress said. This is why I don't post here.
LJF78
ThatSneakyAzzAleppoMoment said:

Are you kidding me staff? I was just passing along what the waitress said. This is why I don't post here.

Dont answer a question about the local district football standings. It's " disrespectful " and They get their feelings hurt about that too

JMac03
AG
IHOP wasn't too busy just now. Nor was Denny's. (Went to iHop for late breakfast).
AggiePhil
AG
Any drive-thrus open?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.