Insulation Companies

1,376 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Vivificus
gibby03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any suggestions on local companies to do some blow in fiberglass insulation in my attic? I have been looking into doing it myself, I get it's cheaper, but this is a time issue. So, just double checking to see if anyone out there has any suggestions to talk to as well.
Frisco
AG
Interested in this as well. I keep meaning to do it and now #2 & 3 are here I know I don't have time
gonzalez05
Hi Gibby03 and Frisco! Please contact Joel Gonzalez with Texas Custom Painting. His number is 979-219-5657. He can definitely help you out and give you a free estimate.
EBrazosAg
AG
Insulation Specialties LLC in Bryan are really good folks. Did a great job on my house over 15 years ago, and then 5 years latter when I decided to do spray foam in attic. I would highly recommend foam over just blowing in fiberglass, or at least price the two options out.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gibby03
AG
Appreciate the info.
Frisco
AG
thank you!
Vivificus
AG
Garland insulation did my 1700 sf home for about $900, I think it ended up being about 9" on top of the original 3-4
Viv
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.