Firewood?

8,503 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Amuzny
ontheedge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know these threads are annual but there seem to be less and fewer suppliers. Any sources? Texas firewood is a bit too pricey for my tastes.
Tailgate88
AG
Good timing. I need some too.
halibut sinclair

Aggieland Firewood is running an ad in the Eagle classifieds:

They list prices as full cord $210, 1/2 cord $120 and 1/4 cord $75

979-219-6645
979-213-8877
ag009
AG
Someone sells it on Leonard Rd. If coming from 2818 it is on the right. If you get to the Expo Center you have gone too far. I don't know the price, just drive by it every day.
ontheedge
Thanks for the info. I had the Eagle ad come up a couple of days ago on a search but it didn't today. The guy may be the same guy on Leonard. He told me he was over that direction. Got some on the way. Thanks again.
halibut sinclair
Here's another one:

http://www.toppointtree.com/firewood-services

No prices listed.
nthomas99
AG
FYI -- Aggieland Firewood is quoting $250 for a cord and $150 for half a cord now. $10 for delivery. Cold weather prices I guess
ontheedge
nthomas99 said:

FYI -- Aggieland Firewood is quoting $250 for a cord and $150 for half a cord now. $10 for delivery. Cold weather prices I guess
Glad I verified the price. Have a half cord being delivered tomorrow.
jrhmc
AG
I got a nice half cord for $100 delivered from these people. Super nice and great firewood!

Now taking orders for Seasoned Oak Firewood. Orders will go out starting in October.
For Sale: Seasoned Oak Firewood
Full cord $160, 1/2 cord $80, and 1/4 cord $40. If you need firewood please call Dwayne Muzny or Angel Muzny at 979-406-0298.
Tailgate88
AG
jrhmc said:

I got a nice half cord for $100 delivered from these people. Super nice and great firewood!

Now taking orders for Seasoned Oak Firewood. Orders will go out starting in October.
Full cord $160, 1/2 cord $80, and 1/4 cord $40. If you need firewood please call Dwayne Muzny or Angel Muzny at 979-406-0298.
I called him and he said it would be after Thanksgiving before he could get to me, but I got on the list...
Brewmaster
AG
Tailgate88, call him back see if he can squeeze you in somewhere... he's delivering today to B/CS and calling people on his list to set up rough times to deliver.

he originally told me after thanksgiving, but then called me last night
Mon Dow 2000
AG
Just ordered a chord to be delivered the first week of December.
Tailgate88
AG
I wasn't in a huge hurry so I waited until my turn came up. Dwayne and Angel just delivered my half cord. Nice people and great wood. Highly recommended!
Mon Dow 2000
AG
Just had my firewood delivered by Dewayne and Angel and the wood is perfect. Worth the wait.

Highly recommend.
Mon Dow 2000
AG
Just had my firewood delivered by Dewayne and Angel and the wood is perfect. Worth the wait.

Highly recommend.
HRGuy
AG
Mon Dow 2000 said:

Highly recommend.

+1 for Dewayne and Angel

It is time to put the chairs in the wagon
halibut sinclair
Mon Dow 2000 said:

Just ordered a chord to be delivered the first week of December.

F sharp?
SchnauzerMom
Dwayne and Angel delivered our half cord on Saturday. Great people, good wood, and will do business with them again.
The Anchor
AG
jrhmc said:

I just had them deliver some wood for me. They were super nice and communicated well. I would highly recommend them!!
Amuzny

We will be selling firewood again this year!!

We are now taking orders for Seasoned Oak Firewood. We deliver and stack. There will be a delivery charge depending on your location. All orders will start going out in October.

BMo
Amuzny said:

We will be selling firewood again this year!!

We are now taking orders for Seasoned Oak Firewood. We deliver and stack. There will be a delivery charge depending on your location. All orders will start going out in October.

I bought from these folks and you get a full measure. Good seasoned wood also. Not sure I need anymore this year though since they delivered my second buy last year and temps moderated shortly after.
BlueMiles
AG
I bought from the Muznys last year, and it was a good experience. I still have wood left over, or I would be ordering from them again this year.
techno-ag
AG
BlueMiles said:

I bought from the Muznys last year, and it was a good experience. I still have wood left over, or I would be ordering from them again this year.
Supposedly this winter will be worse than last. Not a bad idea to stock up before the winter rush this year.
Mon Dow 2000
AG
Dewayne Muzney for the win.
tweekac
AG
I had saved this thread to come back to when I needed to order firewood. As I was looking into reaching out to the Muzny's I came across this:

Dwayne Muzny Benefit

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery!
BlueMiles
AG
Oh, this is terrible news. Thank you for sharing the link.
BlueMiles
AG
Update on Dwayne from his wife:
Dwayne and myself would like to thank everyone for their generosity and support. Dwayne had skin graft surgery Friday and it went good. He has to wait a few weeks to see signs if it took. He's doing good with this whole new journey. He will continue to go to the doctors for evaluations and check ups till he can get the ok for a prosthetic leg.
halibut sinclair
techno-ag said:

BlueMiles said:

Supposedly this winter will be worse than last. Not a bad idea to stock up before the winter rush this year.
This guy was right on point.
Amuzny
We will be selling again this year. Even after Dwayne's accident. He lost his leg but still going strong.
KaneIsAble
AG
That's awesome to hear. How can we go ahead and get on the list?
Amuzny
If you can contact Dwayne and discuss what you need and where delivery is. 979-406-0298.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.