Where to get shirts/pants tailored?

1,568 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by peanut000
mason12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just looking on advise on the best place to get dress shirts and pants tailored. Or should I try to go somewhere that just builds new shirts from my measurements?
Love Gun
Men's Wearhouse.

AggiePhil
AG
Silver Thimble in Bryan.
carpe vinum
AG
mason12 said:

Just looking on advise on the best place to get dress shirts and pants tailored. Or should I try to go somewhere that just builds new shirts from my measurements?
Proper Cloth and others do a great job with custom shirts and make it pretty easy so I rarely get a shirt tailored.

For pants I've always used Tony's on Villa Maria across from the old Bryan Golf Course. It's kind of a dump, but they are good, fast, and cheap. Go in to get it measured and pinned, then come back the next day to pick up. They are a cleaners also.
EBrazosAg
AG
Men's Warehouse is expensive and slow, and not very good IMHO.

Tony's on VM by old golf course is my new go to place. Fast, fairly priced and did a good job.....
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
75AG
AG
nm. Wrong thread.
AggieAdvisor16
AG
I've used EDT Tailor & Sons a handful of times for getting pants hemmed. They've done great work with a typical 1 week turnaround. They just moved to a new location on Anderson.
Jetty
AG
A&M alterations on 29th by Bryan high.
peanut000
AG
Carolina's Alterations
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.