So, what's everyone's thoughts on this snow fall promo for free A/C systems?

4,924 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Txmoe
oklaunion
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It was technically snowing at 8:11 am today in south CS.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Love Gun said:

Alright Zapp guy, I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong. There's snow flurries outside right now. Congrats on predicting that 8 hours prior.

I still think your customer service and business professionalism sucks. Have a nice day.

you should change your name to Snow Flurry instead of Love Gun for the day

Do know you can't talk bad about our customer service though, thats where EcoZapp I think really excels. -ppl on here might agree about the whole professionalism on an internet forum part... but that Customer Service part we got dialed in!
www.ecozapphvac.com
- check out our Air Purifiers for 2020 -

Stupe
S
Hanging out with HVAC guys?
Stupe
S
You are assuming that people don't do their own research. And, by your own statement, if everything is "basically the same", why would I choose to do business with someone that talks to potential customers the way that you do?
Love Gun
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

Love Gun said:

Alright Zapp guy, I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong. There's snow flurries outside right now. Congrats on predicting that 8 hours prior.

I still think your customer service and business professionalism sucks. Have a nice day.

you should change your name to Snow Flurry instead of Love Gun for the day

Do know you can't talk bad about our customer service though, thats where EcoZapp I think really excels. -ppl on here might agree about the whole professionalism on an internet forum part... but that Customer Service part we got dialed in!

Na, I'm good.

And

Yes, your customer service still sucks - All Internet forums aside. Like I said earlier in this thread, I think your contests are nothing more than shams and I don't appreciate your salespeople contacting me trying to sell me a new system when I entered your silly contest to....I dunno.....WIN a new system.....for FREE! Doubt me? Would you like to see my email thread from your employee?

Gimme a break, dude.
saltydog13
AG
Love Gun said:

saltydog13 said:

There's literally 0% chance of precipitation until next Monday

His reaction.....

I wake up to see that there were flurries. I'll eat crow and admit I was wrong
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Glad we're all having fun
www.ecozapphvac.com
- check out our Air Purifiers for 2020 -

Txmoe
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.