College Station Farmers Agent?

2,038 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgFan131
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations? My farmers insurance agent has gone downhill and I'm tired of the bad communication. Prefer someone on the south side of town. Not interested in switching companies. Thanks!
TXCityGirl
This guy leads my son's church group

https://agents.farmers.com/tx/college-station/kevin-verdugo
1645 Greens Prairie Rd W
Ste 501a
College Station, TX 77845
Phone Numbers
Office:
(979) 690-8000

Post removed:
by user
Stupe
S
If you go to another Farmers agent, they have to "buy" your policy from the previous agent and it ends up costing them money if you don't stay with them for a few years.
gmf_aggie
I second Slocum on a mobile! I could not recommend Christine highly enough. I switched to her 3 years ago and I have never had an insurance agent answer the phone after 5 o'clock or on a weekend like she has.
txgardengirl
Christine Folkers

Randy Flasowski

Both are top notch
Zaiquiri
AG
Christine gets my vote as well. I've called after 5, got an answer while she was on the road out of town and later an email when she got to a gas station. Great communication. I've got nothing but positive things to say about her.
CS78
Thanks. I knew I recognized Christines name but wasn't sure from where. She used to be Natalie Solomons assistant before her business was sold. I'll contact her.
trouble
AG
Frank LaBarbera is my Farmers agent. He's also my cousin
JMac03
AG
I used Christine and have been pleased. Just had to break up with her yesterday - my rates had just gotten insane after a wreck 4.5 years ago. I switched to Progressive yesterday and saved over $450 for the exact same coverage (and would have saved over $200 with Allstate)
AgFan131
trouble said:

Frank LaBarbera is my Farmers agent. He's also my cousin

We use him too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.