Texas Wild Chili Cook-off hosted by the B/CS Chapter of Stewards of the Wild

1,257 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tailgate88
BCSStewards
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://i.imgur.com/0YnngN3.png

Howdy! The B/CS Chapter of Stewards of the Wild hopes you'll join us for our 1st Annual Texas Wild Chili Cook-off! This will be an evening of food and fun with competitions in chili, cornbread, and pie. For guests not competing there will be music, games, fellowship, and exciting door prizes!

Ticket price includes samples of competition entries, food, drinks, and the chance to win door prizes!

For information on entering a chili, cornbread or pie, please visit tx.ag/wildchilientry

General Admission Tickets (can be purchased at tx.ag/wildchili)
$20 - Active Stewards of the Wild members (membership will be verified at check-in; $25 at the door)
$35 - Non-members ($40 at the door)
FREE - Kids under 12 years of age

Stewards of the Wild is an organization primarily aimed at young professionals with the mission of getting members of the community outside and involved in conservation issues in the Brazos Valley and around the state. With a focus on service and education, and working in support of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, we host unique events and provide unique experiences for outdoor enthusiasts.

For more on our chapter, please find us on Facebook or visit our website!
techno-ag
AG
Cross post on the Outdoors Board if you haven't already.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
BCSStewards
Will do! Thanks for the tip!
Tailgate88
AG
Y'all are lucky we are already triple-booked with activities on December 1st, otherwise I'd be showing up to collect my first place trophy. Next year maybe!

Seriously - cool event and hope to attend in future years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.