Aggiedome NOW!

1,733 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by techno-ag
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sick and tired of the rain, the mud, and the mosquitoes it brings with it...

techno- do your aggiedome dance...
91_Aggie
AG
just bump one of your other 30 threads about the Aggiedome instead of creating new ones.
toolshed
AG
Is Texags running out of server space?
91_Aggie
AG
[We have warned you that any time you get a post edited on this forum for being disrespectful that you were going to get a ban. -Staff]
toolshed
AG
Ok....That's probably one of the last things I would call Studio. But to each his own I guess.
91_Aggie
AG
Hi, Welcome!
toolshed
AG
I'd just point out that someone with an average of 1500 posts per year is calling someone with an average of 215 posts per year an attention *****. Pretty harsh words, in my opinion. But as I said before, to each his own. I'll move along before I am called names as well. Please, pardon my interruption.
techno-ag
AG
Gentlemen, gentlemen (or non descript internet pronoun of your choice), let's not take this corner of the web too seriously. Or the Aggiedome for that matter.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.