The Hay Rack - house concert in College Station

2,363 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Tim Weaver
raider2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Hay Rack is a private house concert in our barn that brings the community together to enjoy live music while supporting the Beau Means Business Foundation in its mission to help those with Cystic Fibrosis. The Hay Rack has a family-friendly atmosphere that can be enjoyed by all ages with a listening room in the barn and a playground with games for the kids.

The concert this Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018 features a talented musician from Austin, TX that has an incredible voice, Brian Pounds!. We will have pulled-pork sandwiches, chips and water for our guests. The event is BYOB and chair. We ask for all guests over 18 to give a donation that goes entirely to the musician and the Beau Means Business Foundation.

Brian Pounds - Odessa

If you would like to attend please RSVP to zackvarner@yahoo.com, and I will give you additional details and a map to the event.
Tim Weaver
Does the Hay Rack have a website or just facebook? I'm not really on facebook anymore.

Are all the concerts on Sunday? What time?
raider2004
AG
Tim,

Unfortunately, we do not have a website for The Hay Rack concerts. I am not a social person either so most of the info about shows are through our email list.

The concerts are usually from Oct. - Dec. on Sunday evening from 5 - 7pm. The house concerts are in our covered barn so all events are rain or shine. Shoot me an email if you would like to attend a show. We have Andrew Duhon (trio) from New Orleans playing the Hay Rack on Dec. 9.
Tim Weaver
I saw that on AD's website. I'm a big fan of Duhon. My wife took me to the Mucky Duck to see him last month.

I'll definitely come check this out.
Tim Weaver
Just wanted to bump this. Andrew Duhon is fantastic. Grammy nominated, even. If you are a fan of clever songwriting you should check hom out!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.