Looks like Snow on New Year's day @Easterwood= Free Replacement Air Conditioners*

3,890 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by nwspmp
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

First of all, Thanks for all the support users of Texags has given us over the past 4-5 years and especially now over the past 18 or so months while we've been building a fast moving HVAC business focusing on Old R-22 Air Conditioning Systems. The feedback has often been insightful and even mildly entertaining

We think the A/C industry is Evolving, and one way we're shaping our business is to maintain the ability to hire and train additional crews during a time the industry lays off so many. While the Industry slows down, EcoZapp is recruiting. We like to keep our team busy 12 months of the year ( which also means if you have an old A/C call us now during the Fall). We have a goal of hiring 100 people before 2020, to help us tackle issues homeowners are and will be facing when it comes to their air conditioning systems that are older than 7+ years.

Long Story short, the EPA has been phasing out the stuff which old A/C systems run off of. Leading up to Jan 1, 2020 (and more so after), the cost of running old A/C systems are going to rise and so are the replacement costs.
btw-(Labor prices are the lowest in the Fall when the industry is slow and Attics aren't on FIRE).

Next year will be the eve of the R-22 Phase out and you can count on the entire industry raising prices. Prices are already going up from the manufactures on new systems at the end of this quarter.

So, EcoZapp A/C Efficiency went ahead and found a way to possibly give anyone who replaces an old A/C or Heating system with us from Oct 25th and Dec 24th a way to receive your Replacement System + Install for Free* with some Snow on New Year's Day.

* means to visit our website www.ecozapphvac.com to see all the Details, Terms and Conditions. As well as the Qualifying Purchases which could receive reimbursement with 1/2" of Snow fall at Easterwood Airport on New Year's Day 2019.

• Basically Low Fall Prices + EcoZapp Snow Flake Promo = Great time to replace old A/C systems which limped thru Summer (or Heater if you think you'll need it)

Thanks & Gig'em!!

Here's our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/ Feel free to Check us out

Please let us know your thoughts and comments below
www.ecozapphvac.com
- check out our Air Purifiers for 2020 -

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Esteban du Plantier
AG
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

all the support users of Texags has given us
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
I'll bite

Yes most of texags users don't post and when we engage in dumb arguements with posters such as yourself ppl get very mildly entertained. We are one of the fastest growing businesses of the Texas A&M alumni for two years now. And I would like to think that's very mildly due to texags and the users who have done business with us over the years.

Come up with something more creative sir, if you're trying to insult us to some degree ( find a grammar mistake or something ! )

www.ecozapphvac.com

TxSquarebody
I think this is college Station and the snow on new year is a good bet for EcoZapp. That being said, if I were in the market, I would definately take the gamble. EcoZapp is good people. Not only have they provided great service for my wife's business, they also put on one helluva Fall Fest party!
Floor it until you see God
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Hey thanks !

Btw.. We happen to have a couple meteorology degrees hanging on the wall of our office ( from Texas A&M). And snow chances are possible / no one knows
www.ecozapphvac.com

theycallmemrtibbs
Based solely on how you respond to people on TexAgs, I wouldn't buy your services if you were the last HVAC company on the planet. But, I guess, I'm glad it's working out for you.
AggieBaseball06
AG
TxSquarebody said:

I think this is college Station and the snow on new year is a good bet for EcoZapp. That being said, if I were in the market, I would definately take the gamble. EcoZapp is good people.Not only have they provided great service for my wife's business, they also put on one helluva Fall Fest party!

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers

Hey that's fine , there's likely about a hundred or so experienced HVAC guys (both licensed and unlicensed) to solve all your HVAC needs, in your local area.

If you don't like that I talk back to other HVAC guys who are set in their ways on an online forum, that is 100% ok. This 100% Aggie owned HVAC company will do just fine.. without banter- this would get pretty dull pretty fast though, I think most would admit . ( talking about hvac isn't terribly exciting to most..)

No one here can fault us on EcoZapp's customer service where it comes down to actually calling us. Or the quality of service we have given to the Brazos Valley for 5 to 6 years now.

You can get on your high horse all you want, but we train and work everyday to simply be the best in the services we provide. Right now that's focused on Old A/C Systems

If you're that soft and got offended somewhere along way from friendly banter. ( on an internet forum) Eh...

FYI- I'm about 30 years younger than most hvac experts on here who've been bantering with us for a little bit now, so harsh words from fun users names doesn't offended anyone in our office. As long as our Team always performs wayy better than Industry Standard in our actual day-to-day, We're just glad ya'll at least know about us!!
www.ecozapphvac.com

InMyOpinion
I just wish you were still doing pest control. I never saw any bugs as long as you guys were spraying.

I have yet to find a replacement.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Sorry to hear, feel free to shoot me or us an e-mail, and we can help fast track any issues if you wish.

Random Pro tip for anyone trying to kill bugs: splash a little bit of vinegar into the water of the pesticide cocktail or make sure your tech does into their tank. College Station water isn't the greatest and it breaks down pesticides too fast
www.ecozapphvac.com

Okenstradingpost
Seriously vinegar seriously

How about some Artic Blast that seems to be the answer that just works.

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Okenstradingpost said:

Seriously vinegar seriously

How about some Artic Blast that seems to be the answer that just works.

umm, yes go get the ph of the water checked. Gotta have that good quality H20 or uv rays drastically shorten the half-life of most products. - just need a good splash of vinegar.
www.ecozapphvac.com

Okenstradingpost
So you believe that vinegar and water which will evaporate and the pesticide remains, that the evaporated vinegar will reduce solar degradation of pesticides. Hmmmmm
Okenstradingpost
I'm no expert by any means but water here is 7.8 ph very neutral. Seems to me making it more acidic or more alkaline could be a bad idea, and if was needed would me mentioned on the mixing label. Everything in my garage is from Lowes or HD and not one label mentions it. A quick google of the issue mentions it possibly in extremes affecting older pesticides that are no longer on the market. Again hmmmmm
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers

It's a little bit of chemistry and a little bit of 15 years of experience on how well pesticides work for the bugs they kill.

www.ecozapphvac.com

Scoopen Skwert
AG
v
AgFan131
Ahhh so the arctic blast was just vinegar! Just add vinegar for cooooolder air and slashed energy costs.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
AgFan131 said:

Ahhh so the arctic blast was just vinegar! Just add vinegar for cooooolder air and slashed energy costs.
I do appreciate the attempt at something there.
www.ecozapphvac.com

AggieBaseball06
AG

It's a little bit of chemistry and a little bit of 15 years of experience on how well pesticides work for the bugs they kill.

How old are you again?
nwspmp
AggieBaseball06 said:

How old are you again?

This counts right?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.