Missing child

11,817 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SW AG80
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you talking about the 2 year old at Gabbard Park that they arrested the mom for false filing of a report ?

[Thread title changed and confusing posts removed. -Staff]
JMac03
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Are you talking about the 2 year old at Gabbard Park that they arrested the mom for false filing of a report ?
So did they find her? I know they arrested the mom, but how is it false if the child is still missing?
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Last time we saw something like this it was a mother selling/trading kid for drugs

AG
JMac03 said:

I know they arrested the mom, but how is it false if the child is still missing?

A false report can mean many things.
JMac03
AG
This isn't looking good. Just posted on KBTX.

Quote:

College Station Police say they found the clothes of missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson in a dumpster the morning she went missing.
According to authorities, they interviewed the girl's mother Tiaundra Christon Sunday morning after the child was reported missing. Christon told police she lost sight of Hazana after going back to her car. She said the toddler was able to get out of the stroller, which was about 30 yards from a body of water.
As officers searched Gabbard Park, they found a black bag with clothes and another object inside. Christon confirmed the clothes were the ones Hazana was wearing that morning but knew nothing of the object.
Police say they found evidence that Christon handled the bag and the object inside. Officers say she denied knowing anything about the object and did not know where her daughter had gone.
Christon was charged with endangering a child for leaving her daughter near the water unattended. She was charged with making a false report as well.
happyinBCS
I think the reason they charged her is the child was never in the stroller or at the park, there were 2 guys fishing and they never saw a child, something is very strange and sad about all of this
carpe vinum
AG
Yesterday they were doing a grid search of the old Bryan Municipal Golf Course.
Alte Schule
In cases like this law enforcement zero's in on the subject parent as having some culpability. Apparently, according to the local media, evidence has been found that indicates the mother has not been entirely honest or has intentionally not told the truth to investigating officers about some of the circumstances surrounding the missing child. Being charged with a subsequent offense and placing the suspect parent in jail is not unusual. Law enforcement knows where she is and won't have to go looking for her if they want to question her.
Hopefully the child is alive but my gut feeling tells me the mother will need a good lawyer. It's a sad situation to be sure.
Rapier108
Sadly I think everyone knows how this is going to end for the child.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Every breaking news notification makes me sick to my stomach with anticipation of the corresponding update. I'm thinking about and praying for that little girl. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.
Wicked Good Ag
Don't you still have the option to drop off a child at a church or hospital if you can't handle a situation or it gets too overwhelming.
I am not saying this is the case but if it is the situation there are people to help you if you feel overwhelmed.

Hopefully future updates are more positive for finding the child unharmed
Stupe
S
Only if they are younger than 60 days.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
CPS I think would take and put into foster home
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Don't you still have the option to drop off a child at a church or hospital if you can't handle a situation or it gets too overwhelming.
I am not saying this is the case but if it is the situation there are people to help you if you feel overwhelmed.

Hopefully future updates are more positive for finding the child unharmed
From the news stories, she could have just taken him to the dad. He said she routinely left the child with him for weeks at a time and would have taken her. He thought she was being cared for by the maternal grandmother.
Love Gun
Ok mods. What's the deal?

[The deal is that we are are not going to allow unverified rumors on this website when the subject matter is something as sensitive as this is. When law enforcement releases information we will allow it but until then we will remove any rumors. As of now we will ban any poster who puts information or hearsay on here from unverified sources. We have always had that rule, it has caused issues in the past when it has been broken, and it is not that difficult to understand. -Staff]
Understood, but we're not talking about Tommy Wallis here. We're talking about a missing child and the people asking for PMs from people that know information might actually know people in law enforcement that could use this info.
AgGunNut
AG
If people have information, they need to contact law enforcement directly instead of through PMs to friends who know people in law enforcement. That's called hearsay and is inadmissible in court.
annie88
AG
Rapier108 said:

Sadly I think everyone knows how this is going to end for the child.

Sadly, most likely yes.
Rapier108
Per the CSPD live press conference, remains of a small child were found in Houston. They did not say it was her, but they seem pretty sure it is.
trouble
AG
https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/New-details-released-in--499008191.html
Rapier108
Likely related.

https://abc13.com/dive-team-recovers-small-body-near-texas-city/4591342/
happyinBCS
So very sad, I cannot comprehend the evil that could harm a child
mwm
This is not the result I've been praying for... I am heartbroken. We live in a broken world when someone would do this to anyone but especially a child.
kevmiller
how the " mother" of theos child could do this is beyond my thinking.
So many options. And this is the route she chooses.
And did she really think she could do this and get away with it with a fabricated story ?
What a sad person
EMY92
AG
Unfortunately, it seems like the majority of the "abductions" when the parent takes their kid to the park, and walks away for a "minute" are actually cases of trying to fabricate a story to cover their crime.

It has also happened when a child is abducted from a home.
aggiepaintrain
AG
hopefully justice will be served in prison
FJB
stinkerbelle
My heart is broken. I have prayed and prayed for Hazana as I did for Rayven. I cannot wrap my head around all of this evil. I just don't know how people can hurt/kill other people and most especially a defenseless child. I am 53 years old and have been in B/CS all of my life and yes things have happened here, but not like it has these past few years. 2 babies killed by their mothers (although I think they are Monsters, not Mothers) or someone the mother has allowed to hurt them in less than 3 months in our own community. This sickens me.
If by some chance those remains are not Hazana, it just means some other monster killed and disposed of their baby. RIP sweet babies.
joho
trouble said:

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/New-details-released-in--499008191.html
It's telling that the story about recovered remains in the Houston area is being reported in parallel with the missing child story, although no publicly available information connects the stories at present. I know we are all thinking about both stories, but what I have not heard in the media is the disclaimer emphasizing that no connection is yet known and therefore should not be inferred. Kinda irresponsible IMO if they are ultimately determined to be unrelated, isn't it?

But the red flags were popping up immediately when this story broke. Sunday morning before 9:00am is a pretty unusual time to take the kids to the park. :/
BlueMiles
AG
I respect your caution, but the article states, "According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, College Station Police worked with Texas Rangers, Bryan Police, Houston Police, Bellaire Police and the Galveston County Sheriff's Office to recover the remains."

It seems to me like they had some reason to believe it was connected.
trouble
AG
I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that CSPD held a press conference and shared this info.
joho
Yes, of course I agree that it all looks related, and the entities listed above seem to be telegraphing that the stories are related. I just seem to remember other similarly sensitive situations like this where media and the authorities went out of their way to discourage us from connecting the dots on our own until they released specific info. They don't seem to be doing that here; that's what kind of surprised me.
mel99
AG
The mother's boyfriend has now been arrested too.
happyinBCS
Look at his rap sheet what human could date that in my opinion it was all planned and I feel so sad for the little girl all she wanted, like all her age was to be a little girl
JMac03
AG
Seriously his rap sheet is sooo disturbing. Why would any mother put their child's in that situation is beyond me. I'm sure her father would have gladly taken that sweet baby off her hands.
Rapier108
As the old saying goes, the most dangerous person in a child's life is the mother's boyfriend.
EliteElectric
Rapier108 said:

As the old saying goes, the most dangerous person in a child's life is the mother's boyfriend.

Not just a saying, statistics back it up. In most cases it's mommy's boyfriend and law enforcement knows that. Sad. My heart goes out to the father.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.