Missing child

11,870 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SW AG80
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - Probable cause statements obtained from Galveston County say TiAundra Christon and her boyfriend, Kenny D'Shawn Hewett, beat and killed 2-year-old Hazana Anderson on October 19.
https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Arrest-records-Hazana-Anderson-beaten-killed-by-mother-and-her-boyfriend-499455931.html
kyledr04
AG
Horrible
happyinBCS
Pure Evil
Aggie
AG
Unbelievable....those monsters don't even deserve jail.

redass89
Tie a rock around their ankles and drop them in the bay. I hope they rot in hell. Absolutely disgusting

The sad thing is, I know a laundry list of people that would've lined up to adopt this sweet girl right here in the brazos valley...
saltydog13
AG
That wouldn't be enough pain for what they did.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
The probable cause document is nauseating including possible rape. Evil to the core. If this doesn't end in a death penalty we shouldn't have it as an option.
bushytailed
AG
I've been thinking about this poor girl all week. My heart is broken.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Me as well.
jeffk
Average Joe
AG
saltydog13 said:

That wouldn't be enough pain for what they did.

I'm not sure there is enough pain that can be inflicted on earth for those two. Get them to hell as fast as possible. Just put a bullet in them and move on.
EliteElectric
I keep thinking about that poor child and her heartbroken father. So sad. No child deserves to be mistreated. May god wrap his arms around her and welcome her into heaven. Little angel, you don't have to suffer or be afraid any more.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
This story hurts my heart. IF they were frustrated, she had family that loved her just a phone call away. If they were frustrated, they could have knocked on just about any door and someone would have sheltered her until authorities could have reunited her with the loving part of their family.

This is not frustration. Beating a child to death for crying is sadistic cruelty and they must have enjoyed it or they would have been sickened before it got to this point.

NO punishment will ever fit this crime. Lord wrap this baby in extra loving arms in Heaven. Rock her and sing to her and give her the warmth of your loving heart.

Comfort the loving part of her family.

And somehow take away the hate I feel right now for the people who did this to her.
threecatcorner
According to the dad, his daughter was staying with her grandmother, not with her mom, so they didn't even tell him when that changed.

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Father-of-missing-2-year-old-wants-answers-in-her-disappearance-498940001.html

Also, the grandma didn't think she should tell anyone she hadn't seen that little girl in over a week? If she had custody, she should face some charges too.

The probable cause statement is very depressing. Is that the same as a confession? It sounds like they don't have to wait to find out whose body they found because she told them. Also, "object" with the clothes was a doll dressed in the clothes so it sounds like the plan was to make people at the park think they'd seen a little girl in those clothes.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
And probably sexual assault. That was probably why the little one was crying to begin with.
EliteElectric
As a Christian it is hard for me to exhibit Christian behavior right now. I feel so much hatred for these monsters. I have to keep reminding myself vengeance belongs to the lord and he alone. It's tough though. Really tough.
JR Ewing
AG
TexasAggie_02
momlaw
AG
Vigil Tuesday evening.
momlaw
Sinuso
AG
Under.The.Jail.
SW AG80
AG
I spent about half of my legal career putting people in prison. Most cases are standard variety type cases--at least in the perverted world prosecutors live in. But every now and then a truly evil person enters our courtroom. This guy appears to be one of the truly evil criminals. When he comes into the courtroom the hair on the back of the prosecutor's neck stands up. This criminal cannot be punished enough. Except by God.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.