Which room would you remodel first?

1,188 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tinybutmighty
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Greater Brazos Valley Parade of Homes (TM) is this weekend! Be sure to join us in seeing some new homes featuring our local builders!

One reason for the Parade is to share new ideas and home features with everyone. We want to know which room in your house you would like to remodel or update the most? Reply to this thread with which room would be your first choice to remodel, if you had the time, money and energy to do so.

The 2018 Fall Parade of Homes (TM) is this weekend - October 20th & 21st. The hours for the Parade are 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Saturday and 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM on Sunday.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1788434024543863/

Tour the beautiful homes our builders have been working hard on! There is something for every style and budget.

This event is free!

Check out Insite Magazine, The Eagle , Facebook, Instagram & our new Parade Craze App for more information!
JMac03
AG
My kitchen!
SchnauzerMom
My kitchen. We bought the house knowing it needed a remodel, but now the thought of doing so exhausts me. I want to wave a magic wand and it be done!
Flatlander
Definitely the kitchen.

Needs to be bigger, which will entail a good deal of remodeling of something next to the kitchen as well.
Cholula Verde
AG
Flatlander said:

Definitely the kitchen.

Needs to be bigger, which will entail a good deal of remodeling of something next to the kitchen as well.
Yep....wish mine was big enough that it would accommodate more than one butt cooking at a time!
bushytailed
AG
My parents bought a house without a kitchen pantry. I would renovate their kitchen before anything else.
jrhmc
AG
Kitchen, then bathrooms, but flooring with all. Maybe backyard after that.
rsa
AG
Kitchen first. But with all the things we'd like to remodel on this ca 1964 house, we'd probably be better off money-wise tearing it down and rebuilding.
barefoot
definitely our master bath. in desperate need of remodel
tinybutmighty
Master bathroom!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.