Clean house before closing

2,645 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TKDMom
Burger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've sold our house and need to have it professionally cleaned prior to closing. Any recommendations? House will be essentially empty.

Thanks!

Matt
AggieAces06
AG
Ask your agent if they have a crew they typically use or can recommend.
Red Krow
Turn Key Make Ready! This is what they specialize in. They will do an awesome job getting the house perfect for the new home owners.

(979) 704-5141
rsa
AG
+1 for Turn Key Make Ready.
SchnauzerMom
The people we purchased our home from used Molly Maids. Terrible. I don't think they wiped down a single thing. It was so bad, I contemplated contacting the sellers and telling her she should request her money back. I just cleaned it myself, as I had already planned to do, and made a mental note to never use them.
viejo
SchnauzerMom said:

The people we purchased our home from used Molly Maids. Terrible. I don't think they wiped down a single thing. It was so bad, I contemplated contacting the sellers and telling her she should request her money back. I just cleaned it myself, as I had already planned to do, and made a mental note to never use them.
Yep, same here. Paid them a ton of money to do a deep clean on our house. Just awful. I'll never use them again for anything.
Jetty
AG
After I had a recent surgery we've been hiring maidpros for the last 3 months... every 2 weeks.
EXCELLENT service! House super clean. I hired Molly maids once in the past and it was Terrible.

We are sticking with Maid Pro going forward. We thought we'd only need them for a few months but like their service So much we'll keep them going forward.
TKDMom
I would urge anyone who has used a cleaning service such as Molly Maids who wasn't satisfied to let the owners of the service know. Everyone I've known who has used them has had great results, but the issue could be a crew that isn't paying proper attention to detail. Problems can't be fixed if no one alerts the boss to the problems, you know?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.