Anyone need Pallets or who would want them?

1,415 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by techno-ag
TxAggies2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have about 85 pallets at our office and will have 140ish by noon today. I'm trying to figure out if any companies or organizations would be interested in coming to take them so they can use them?

Does anyone know who will come take pallets or would any company be interested in coming to get them?

If anyone wants some pallets themselves for free, please email me at dprice@customerimpactinfo.com and I can get you set up to come grab some.
ags2007
AG
If you are just looking to get rid of them, maybe post them in the free section on Craigslist. People are always looking for pallets for projects. Only problem is, most people only need a few and will dig through your pile, take the best, and leave you a mess.
TxAggies2012
Yep. Did that and got one guy this morning. Someone might be coming to take most tomorrow.

I think overall as I start getting more and more on a regular basis we'll want to work some groups that can use them so we can re-enter them into the work flow. I'd hate to just pay to have them recycled if someone can get good use out of them.
RockofAges
Bonfire
carpe vinum
AG
Rocko***es said:

Bonfire
I did that years ago with a huge stack. It's amazing how many nails are in a stack of pallets.
techno-ag
AG
Give these guys a call. It's been years and my memory may be faulty but I think they would take used pallets back in the day in bulk. If not, maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Bren-Tex Pallets
836-eleven fiftyone
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.