Loud noise near Scott and White

1,778 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Kitten With A Whip
tmr69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Loud noise near Scott and WhiteAbout 10 minutes ago. Electricity went off and Wood creek. Anybody know what it was?
waterchick
According to this http://outages.cstx.gov/ there are 2 customers out on Deacon. Nothing showing near Scott & White or Woodcreek. Is your power out? You can call 855-528-4278 to report power outages, water problems, and wastewater problems.
AggieAces06
AG
We had some surging this morning off of Barron. Probably a transformer blew somewhere.
JayHowdy!
Transformer blew at the end of Lake Forest Ct. S.
armymom
In Wood Creek I had just let the dog out when we heard that loud noise. I figured it was a transformer like it has done before. Lights flickered then off. It was back on before I could look up the number to call about it.
Kitten With A Whip
armymom said:

In Wood Creek I had just let the dog out when we heard that loud noise. I figured it was a transformer like it has done before. Lights flickered then off. It was back on before I could look up the number to call about it.
Consider yourself lucky, then. The last time a transformer blew over here [earlier this summer], our power was out almost 6 hours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.