Changes to the Biocorridor

1,274 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by halibut sinclair
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I guess the question is, do the cities want to see more taxes with the inclusion of apartments on that side of town, or just maintain the status quo?

http://wtaw.com/2018/09/17/college-station-council-delays-action-on-changing-biocorridor-priorities/
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
stinkerbelle
We don't need anymore apartments. There are already too many and that's not counting the ones in the middle of being built and those that are just past the groundbreaking.
techno-ag
AG
stinkerbelle said:

We don't need anymore apartments. There are already too many and that's not counting the ones in the middle of being built and those that are just past the groundbreaking.
I dunno. I could see some complexes out near RELLIS or maybe halfway down 47 somewhere. It would be awfully convenient for students over there and divert some traffic from elsewhere.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
halibut sinclair
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.