fence line clearing?

1,932 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by halibut sinclair
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

anyone know what it costs to clear fence line and who does it?

need about 400 feet of fence line cleaned out of trees and things for a new fence .... old one is about 70 years old..
VetSurg
AG
By hand or with a dozer?
studioone
well.. dunno...

ive got trees on my side i need to keep... irrigation lines,... flowerbeds....

i dont know how its done..
rsa
AG
Contact the folks at D4 Land Services, (979) 676-1985.
MTTANK
AG
Skid steer might do the trick. Go ahead and rent the post hole digger attachment as well.
GIG 'EM
MTTANK
AG
Give Jwhit construction a call, he has a skid steer with mulch attachhment that can knock it out. He is a local ag, and has done work for me before. Jared 5127051515
GIG 'EM
RJ3
AG
ABC Home and Commercial Services

We have a tree crew that does awesome work
techno-ag
AG
You might try Kelly Burt Dozer or one of the other dozer companies. Sounds like what you need is the modern version of a steam shovel which can be more selective in what it removes. Bear in mind some trees may die anyway if their roots are disturbed.

We had a fence line removed some while ago. I forget what it ran. It's not cheap but sounds like you won't need them for more than a day, so figure whatever their hourly rate times maybe 8 hours at the high end. Kelly Burt will offer a free estimate that should give you a baseline if you want to shop around. You can rent heavy equipment cheaper but personally I'm willing to pay for someone who knows what they're doing.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
halibut sinclair
Call Trey Vance at Vance Excavation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.