BCS Chiropractors Recommendation

2,459 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by O.G.
fuzzyfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Daughter was rear ended about 1 1/2 years ago. Our local chiropractor has taken great care of her, but she needs one at Aggieland. She waits tables and an adjustment every now and then would be great. Cash money, no insurance so a "country chiropractor" without 40 employees and lots of overhead would be great.
AgSportsFan
AG
Cliff Walker on Rock Prairie Road in CS. Highly recommend.
kyledr04
AG
+1 for Dr Walker
Tigermom84
AG
Dr Dan Bettiol. Amazing doc, no twisting and popping, he uses that tool thingy that pops you back into shape.
CollegeStationMaid
Another one for Dr Walker, I'm currently seeing him from a car accident I was involved in
Gunner0740
Dr Karley Newbern DeWitt at Aggieland Chiropractic, behind Fox and the Hound on University, is awesome. Credit her with getting me back to being able to walk pain free. She's awesome!
Broncos
Second for Dr. Karly!
jrhmc
AG
Dr. Cashion or Dr. DeLeon at the Cashion De Leon Clinic

http://www.mynpclinic.com/
rsa
AG

A big thumbs up for Jason Allen at ProActive Chiropractic & Wellness.
MisterShipWreck
Another ++++ For Dr Walker at BCS Chiropractic on Rock Prairie
MTTANK
AG
Another for Cliff Walker, good people and has an affordable cash price. He was the Aggie athletics chiropractor, last I heard. Knows his stuff.
GIG 'EM
ccrouch001
AG
Aggieland Chiropractic and Wellness Center is a great place to check out. Dr. Karly is a great chiropractor and Ag. Her staff is very helpful and definitely fits the bill of a "country chiropractor." I think she prefers boutique chiropractor but I am sure either is fine.
NurseC
AG
Dr Karly at Aggieland is who we refer our patients to! She has great cash pay prices, is an Aggie and has helped me so much
O.G.
I've been to several of the ones listed above, some are better than others and one mentioned is strictly a one-trick pony with that cool tool thingy. If you have a legit injury you will pay a lot after many viists before you see any results. After 3, I stopped going.

For legit injuries that are work or sports related I to to Christie McLarty at:
750 William D. Fitch Pkwy #240, College Station, TX 77845
(979) 696-1996.

She will X-ray you before she treats you so that she sees the extent of your damage, discuss the options with you etc and will give you follow up "rehab" that you can do on your own to prevent making it worse.
She uses multiple treatment options, including "popping" your back/neck, the activator gun (cool tool thingy),
neck and back work, and post treatment follow up. Most importantly though, she fixes the problem and helps you find long term solutions so that you dont have to keep coming back.

None of this, "Oh, well, this is going to take 6 visits and here you need to buy this/pay for this" etc.

She makes the pain stop.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.