One time lawn service?

1,834 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Anchor
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We let the lawn get too high while we were traveling at the end of the summer and I'm worried that our electric mower won't handle it well after all of this rain. By the forecast it doesn't look like it's going to stop before next week so I need someone who can come get it under control after it dries out so that my son can go back to upkeeping it. Any suggestions? I've called a few places but they don't do one time service or they're fully booked.
trouble
AG
I've had luck with just talking to the guys doing my neighbors' yards. We just moved in in June and I haven't decided who I like best yet.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Home Depot rents a lot of power tools and lifts and stuff

Wonder if they rent any big mowers?

Trouble probably has good idea
AG
I got a friend who mows lawns for money. Shoot me an email at rg.buisness at gmail.com and I can give you his contact info if you'd like.
Broncos
I'm looking for something similar. Any recs for someone who could potentially get it done in the next few days?

May look in to having it done the next few months also.
Koko Chingo
AG
Try Michael - 979-422-9959. Call or text him

He does a great job and hopefully he has availability. He will even take payments via Venmo.
The Anchor
AG
Broncos said:

I'm looking for something similar. Any recs for someone who could potentially get it done in the next few days?

May look in to having it done the next few months also.
text me. I have a guy that does a few of our neighbor's yards. He is reasonable and he has agreed to do our yard on the rare occasion I need him to.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.