Renting an RV or Sprinter Van Locally

1,203 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SPI-FlatsCatter 84
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have any recs on renting a sprinter or RV for a few days? I did check the place on HWY 6 south by Nantucket and they told me they don't do that (which I was surprised by because I thought I'd seen people on here say they have rented from there before).
jimmyb
There is a place in Aus that advertises on Craigs list - I checked into them before getting the class A.

I think this is them.

http://www.americandreamvacations.net/website.php?wid=24

I dont think there are any other locals.
EBrazosAg
AG
For a big van (15 passenger down) or suburban - no sprinters or rv - Capps in Austin or Houston. Rented from them way back and it was a good experience. No one I am aware of doing the RV or Sprinter local.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
montegobay
RV Source between Bryan and Hearne rents them. Also try RV Share website.
Dennis Reynolds
RV Source
mr83tr88
AG
We had a wonderful experience renting from RV Source in Bryan!! We highly recommend them!!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Awesome, will check them out! Planning our annual SEC road trip and have more than the normal 7 this year so gota find something else! Thanks everyone!
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Awesome, will check them out! Planning our annual SEC road trip and have more than the normal 7 this year so gota find something else! Thanks everyone!

Be on your toes (and the accelerator) when you come out of their driveway onto 6

You'll know what i mean when you do it

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.