Electrician recommendation for lighting

1,880 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fleen
shoc08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have recommendations for a good and cost effective electrician in BCS? I'm trying to help my parents find a few contractors to get quotes from that aren't going to charge an arm/leg. The scope is the installation of ~16 recessed lights in the their living room, dining room and kitchen.

Thanks for any recommendations! I'll post this on the Home Improvement board and maybe the Real Estate board as well.
CEAg78
AG
Javier Casiano -- Casiano Electric

I can't tell you he is the cheapest but he is good.
JP76
J&L electric

979 218 4874
shoc08
AG
Okay, thanks guys! I'll pass on their info to my parents.
halibut sinclair
"Trust your electrical needs to a trusted local professional today."
aggiemom89
I too am looking for a good electrician. Need someone familiar with older home (late 70's early 80's) wiring and breaker box. Lights keep flickering.
legalbird
University electric... I got the recommendation of this board.

Showed up, did the job, fair price
Fleen
aggiemom89 said:

I too am looking for a good electrician. Need someone familiar with older home (late 70's early 80's) wiring and breaker box. Lights keep flickering.
This was happening to us, albeit a much older home - 1947. Even after having both (!?) breaker boxes updated/consolidated, re-ran some lines, installed new lines and fixtures during a reno. Finally called BTU, they came out and our main run from the pole to the house was bad. BTU replaced it, everything was fixed. Lineman that came out said the old run was in pretty bad shape and BTU told me they saw a lot of surges/brownouts on their meter data...

Used Elite Electric for all contracted work...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.