Any information on the Clemson flyover?

4,374 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TheAlarmGuy
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Planes?
Static display on Friday?
OnlyANobody
nm... been reading too much on the football forum...
labmansid
dubi said:

Planes?
Static display on Friday?
dubi
AG
I bet you bring your camera!
labmansid
I bet you're right.
CharlieBrown17
AG
This is only speculation based on the diagram posted by G Ram for the march in, but it looks like there will be an Army reviewing officer which typically means the fly over,if there is one, will be army.

I don't remember helos for flyovers recently but that doesn't really mean much.
Bohica64
If there is a flyover I will be sure to video in landscape when they flyover my house.
dubi
AG
Excellent!
UmustBKidding
Not sure how but kbtx beat texags with the info. Looks like fa18 and static display Friday
trouble
AG
https://www.facebook.com/27855747225/posts/10156510926907226/
techno-ag
AG
UmustBKidding said:

Not sure how but kbtx beat texags with the info. Looks like fa18 and static display Friday

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Public-invited-to-see-Navy-fighter-jets-set-for-Clemson-game-flyover-492521581.html
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
CharlieBrown17
AG
Back to back Boeing fly overs. I like it
dubi
AG
Quote:

COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - A pair of fighter jets scheduled to flyover Kyle Field before the Texas A&M versus Clemson game will be on display Friday.
The two F/A-18 Hornets are flying in from San Diego. They will be on display near the Astin Aviation FBO at Easterwood Airport on September 7. The public viewing should start around 5:00 p.m., depending on their arrival time.
The public will get the chance to see the planes up close and talk to the Navy pilots.
If there are any delays, we will update this story.
viejo
dubi said:

Quote:

COLLEGE STATION, Tex. (KBTX) - A pair of fighter jets scheduled to flyover Kyle Field before the Texas A&M versus Clemson game will be on display Friday.
The two F/A-18 Hornets are flying in from San Diego. They will be on display near the Astin Aviation FBO at Easterwood Airport on September 7. The public viewing should start around 5:00 p.m., depending on their arrival time.
The public will get the chance to see the planes up close and talk to the Navy pilots.
If there are any delays, we will update this story.

Both pilots are Aggies.
Sue94
AG
Navy. VFA-14. Two Aggies flying F/A-18E Super Hornets.

https://www.facebook.com/AggieNetwork/photos/a.266286254752/10156095217224753/?type=3&theater

dubi
AG
5:51 is the flyover time!
UmustBKidding
And display is cancelled http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Public-invited-to-see-Navy-fighter-jets-set-for-Clemson-game-flyover-492521581.html
dubi
dubi
AG
Quote:

Plans for U.S. Navy fighter jets to be on display at Easterwood Airport on Friday have been canceled because of scheduling issues with the aircraft.

The two F/A-18E Super Hornet jets will be part of Saturday's game day at Kyle Field, performing the flyover at the start of the game against Clemson.

Community residents had been invited to view the jets and visit with the pilots Friday evening, but because of a delayed departure from their San Diego aircraft carrier, the jets will not make it in time for the public display.
Kickoff for Saturday's game is set for 6 p.m.
ratfacemcdougal
Supersonic....problem solved.
jeffk
AG
Just got flown over by some LOUD jet engine aircraft up here in Bryan. Several slow-movers.
ratfacemcdougal
Very loud. Very slow. Could hear it for about 10 minutes. I am in the flight path for american airlines coming from Dallas. It was almost like one of their jets coming in with a muffler problem.
redd38
AG
Have we ever had a blimp here before?
dubi
AG
redd38 said:

Have we ever had a blimp here before?

Yes, but it has been many many years.
dubi
AG
F18's are on the far side of the airport where you go past TEEX and keep going until road dead ends.

You can get great photos with 70-200.

I shot through the fence. If you have a pickup, you could shoot over the fence.
dubi
AG
It was really gloomy when the jets flew over so the photos were quite a challenge.

ratfacemcdougal
I see you got a picture of the male.
dubi
AG
ratfacemcdougal said:

I see you got a picture of the male.
Good one!
Bohica64
Sorry, no video. I was outside ready for them but they came in low and slow from the East and I didn't see them. They didn't follow usual flight path. Next time!
dubi
AG
Bohica64 said:

Sorry, no video. I was outside ready for them but they came in low and slow from the East and I didn't see them. They didn't follow usual flight path. Next time!
They were definitely off kilter.

I was at Consol HS sitting in the parking lot. They were too far to the East and jogged west pretty abruptly when they realized that they were not headed towards THE HUGE MONSTROSITY CALLED KYLE FIELD.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Lolnavy
TheAlarmGuy
it was sweet
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.