Something happen to Paul Atkinson?

3,507 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by legalbird
woodiewood1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Repo Joe has been on the TV ads for that last few times without him and in the past, Paul was on the advertisements every time for years. Anyone know if he's been sick or something?
BCStalk
He retired this year
TXAggie1976
AG
He retired. I went to the retirement party! He is ready to travel and spend time with the grandkids. But doing well. There is a woman in charge now. She spoke at the event as well.
TheAlarmGuy
TXAggie1976 said:

He retired. I went to the retirement party! He is ready to travel and spend time with the grandkids. But doing well. There is a woman in charge now. She spoke at the event as well.
Amen to That
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
ratfacemcdougal
Refresh my memory. Wasn't Atkinson Toyota bought by somebody a few years back with an agreement for Paul to stay with the company for awhile?
BCStalk
https://www.theeagle.com/news/local/paul-atkinson-of-toyota-dealerships-retiring-in-march/article_1d528c3c-7c67-568c-985b-a9e0490a8ae8.html
ratfacemcdougal
mgreen
How do we get repo Joe to retire? He drives me nuts in the morning.
legalbird
interesting marketing repo man saying come on in!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.