Aire-Cool's Marco

2,210 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by betas2000
The Original AG 76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Been trying to contact the boards favorite AC guy Marco for a week. He has disappeared. Both phone mailboxes are " full".. he doesnt respond to his text number. He came out last week but has not followed up as promised. I think I have a service scheduled for this Friday but cant get him to verify.
Does anyone have any info on him ? Has anybody spoke with him this week?
He's a great guy.. I hope that something has not happened to him.
theycallmemrtibbs
Did you try to send him a text message?
The Original AG 76
AG
theycallmemrtibbs said:

Did you try to send him a text message?
multiple times . no reply.
OnlyANobody
I sent a message to the business page via Facebook Messenger:

Nobody: "Hi! This is Nobody, a regular customer, and people are saying that they are having trouble getting in touch with Marco. Is it just that you guys are so busy right now, or is something wrong? Thanks and have a great day!"

Aire Cool's Facebook Messenger: "I had to go outside texas due to family issues and I will be back on Monday on 08-20-2018 thank you for telling us"

Nobody: "Thank you, Marco! I'll pass the info along. Take care, be safe."

Aire Cool's Facebook Messenger: "Thank you mam I appreciate it"

The Original AG 76
AG
Thanks. I sent him a FB message also, awaiting reply. I don't want to sit at home all day Fri for no reason.

Update edit. all is well . He is ok and we are back on schedule
txxwildcard
AgDotCom
He's done several things for me over the past year. I got the same text from him a few days ago, out of town until the 20th. My experience with him has been great, like most others.
Kitten With A Whip
OnlyANobody said:

I sent a message to the business page via Facebook Messenger:

Nobody: "Hi! This is Nobody, a regular customer, and people are saying that they are having trouble getting in touch with Marco. Is it just that you guys are so busy right now, or is something wrong? Thanks and have a great day!"

Aire Cool's Facebook Messenger: "I had to go outside texas due to family issues and I will be back on Monday on 08-20-2018 thank you for telling us"

Nobody: "Thank you, Marco! I'll pass the info along. Take care, be safe."

Aire Cool's Facebook Messenger: "Thank you mam I appreciate it"

His voice mail had an outgoing message explaining this, but his mail box has since filled up. I had A/C problems this week, too. Spent 2 nights in a hotel because our best guy was out of town and everyone else I contacted sucked! I finally got the guy he recommended on his outgoing voicemail. He was okay, but... not the same as our favorite A/C guy!

Hope the family issues aren't too serious!
betas2000
AG
Hey guys I'm actually personal friends with Marco and the person who recommended him on Texags a few years back when he first took over his a/c company. I spoke to him yesterday, him and his family are perfectly fine and will back to work on Monday. I told him that his loyal clients miss and need him to get back ASAP!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.