Used lawn equipment?

1,308 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by war hymn aggie
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the market for a mower and thought I'd see if there was a place that sells used equipment around here and maybe I could get some more bang for my buck. Y'all know of anyone that fixes up broken mowers for resale or anything?

Edit: should probably add that I'm just looking for a push mower/edger/etc. (I know they aren't very expensive new, but still just thought I'd see what's out there.)
techno-ag
AG
bobinator said:

In the market for a mower and thought I'd see if there was a place that sells used equipment around here and maybe I could get some more bang for my buck. Y'all know of anyone that fixes up broken mowers for resale or anything?
I don't buy them used but I'm pretty sure the John Deere and Kubota dealers sell trade-ins.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
halibut sinclair
bobinator
AG
Made a quick edit that I'm probably looking for equipment for a smaller yard, realized that I didn't exactly specify and that there's a big difference between trying to be cheap and buy a push mower versus trying to be cheap on a zero turn riding mower or something.
Try the local pawn shops. They usually have some used ones that are decent.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I have a honda push mower. Barely used, and has a brand new blade. I'd sell it for $150 and throw the blade in for free. Cuts fine. It was a temporary fill in last fall when our main mower went down. We bought a new one this spring.

Mower can be seen here:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Honda-21-in-Gas-Push-Walk-Behind-Manual-Side-Discharge-Lawn-Push-Mower-HRS2166PKA/305535136
Max06
AG
Ike's Small Engine and Lonny's Lawnmower Repair usually have used equipment for sale.
bobinator
AG
What's your email?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
use my username with no spaces @ gmail
war hymn aggie
AG
Ike's sells mowers when owner's bring them in & then don't pay/pickup after repairs are made.

They sell the equipment for the cost of the repair. Might get a decent mower at a good price.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.