VHS Disney tapes

1,596 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Psychag
armymom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any suggestions to who would buy or where I can donate my great collection of VHS Disney tapes? Hate to toss in the trash!
legalbird
This topic comes up every other day. There is one local charity that truly helps people in this town and they have a few resale shops in College Station and Bryan. There are numerous other businesses that operate as a charity but ship stuff out of College Station.
AggieAces06
AG
You can always buy a VCR from a pawn store and keep them for future grandkids. My mom still has all of my old VHS movies and plays them for my son when he stays there.
armymom
I still have a VCR and have used it for guests. Probably won't have grandkids and daughter says they need to go! I'll check with Half Price Books again!
Oogway
Have you tried the two libraries? Even if they decide not to include them in their collections, any proceeds from their used book and media sales (twice a year?) go towards new items and programs.

Edit-grammar
medag13
AGinSEC
apparently there are certain ones that are worth a lot of money. Like the ones with a black diamond on the spine or something
hurleyag
AG
Do you have 101 dalmatians (cartoon), great mouse detectice, aristocats, or lady and the tramp? My wife let a friend borrow those from her collection and they never returned them. She would like to add them back.
Stupe
S
legalbird said:

This topic comes up every other day. There is one local charity that truly helps people in this town and they have a few resale shops in College Station and Bryan. There are numerous other businesses that operate as a charity but ship stuff out of College Station.
What a completely useless post.
armymom
For those interested please email me:
123whoop (at) gmail (dot) com
Wicked Good Ag
I asked about this question to Ringer Library and they will take them however they will just put them on a shelf for people to take and keep as they don't do VHS anymore.
We have a ton that will have to be gone by early September and honestly hope we find someone who could use them.
PLUM LOCO
AG
I have not verified this but I have been told that "some" of the Disney VHS tapes sale for decent money on Ebay.
Psychag
AG
Some Disney VHS movies are worth money.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.