Commercial/Business Office Lease Needed

1,419 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BANA89
RGRAg1/75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
South Collge Station preferred. Don't need much space. 200-600 sqft would suffice. Considering the Legacy on Longmire Business Suites, but open to other ideas. Need internet drop, phones not that big of a deal.
double b
AG
I've been at Legacy for almost a year and have enjoyed my time there. However, all office space to my knowledge is currently leased and the new area isn't available until Jan.

When are you looking to move?

There's someplace off WD Fitch, I believe it's called Oxford Court? I looked into that space before signing in my current location but their prices were around $5.00/sq ft.
studioone
$5 per square ft per month? Wow... I'm cheap.. I'm getting $1/ft
ratfacemcdougal
executive suites in the emporium center.
RGRAg1/75
AG
ASAP. I guess legacy won't work.

Keep them coming!! Thanks, and Gig Em.
Legacy Work Spaces
Thanks for considering us! As noted, we're full right now but we do have some plans that are month to month so you can keep checking or get on our waiting list. Our amazing expansion opens up in December or January as noted above. Also, if you contact me at info@LegacyExecutiveSuites.com we can maybe set you up with a temporary plan using our conference room until space opens up. Just a thought.

As far as other space available the Manager at Emporium is a good dude if memory serves and at last check they did have space available at a different price point. So that suggestion above is a pretty good one (blue star for you sir!). You can also check the Regus in Bryan on 29th as I know they have space available. Their price point is a bit more I believe but they too have month to month leasing as well so you're not tied in long term there. That however, is a Bryan location so it may not work for you. I know another spot in Bryan as well that has space so if you're interested I can possibly send you info on that.

Oh, and finally I think the new Inspire PT place by Walgreens Fitch has some available office space as well although I'm not sure on specifics. Also run by very good people who are very active in the community. Geographically speaking, that might fit your requirement the most but again not sure on specifics.

Hope this is of some help, good luck!
rrose
AG
Might also want to try new offices being built by Miles Construction in the Tower Point area. Very nice people to do business with.
keo1
AG
you might try Energy plaza at the corner of Southwest Parkway and Anderson.
RGRAg1/75
AG
Some good leads on here I will begin running down tomorrow. And yes, the southern locations are best. Thx all!
BeardedBear
AG
We're moving to a larger office in the Woodstone Shopping Center (same center as The Tap). I know there are several spots (including our old space) that are up for rent. We've been really happy with the center, and the rent rates are great. They're managed by Clarke and Wyndham.

I don't know if that is far enough south, but we've enjoyed the center for the last 6 years.

BANA89
AG
Innovate 501 at 501 Graham Road, with some offices available at 415 Graham as well.
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.