Part time job

2,067 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SoTheySay
texasaggie2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know this is a long shot but I'm gonna try anyway.

I currently live in College Station and I'm looking for a part time job. My current job is in broadcasting and my hours are a bit weird... 7am-11am and 3pm-7pm every day. Sometimes later if there's an event I have to cover that night. But 99% of the time, I have that big gap in the middle of the day.

Does anyone know of any part-time job that would hire someone to just work those 3.5 or so hours per day? I'm open to just about anything. I'm trying to supplement my income as much as I can. I can send over my resume upon request.

I also posted this on the job board, but figured somebody here might know something.
BrazosWifi
So, you're looking for 12-2?
M-F?
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
texasaggie2015
AG
Somewhere in that ballpark. I could honestly work until 3 as long as I can get to my office by 3:30ish.

I know that's gonna be tough, but I figure it wouldn't hurt to ask around.
GlassHalfFull
What about Ubering during those hours?Or Uber Eats or some delivery service like that?Might work since those are lunch hours.
BrazosWifi
Shoot me an email. I might have something for you.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
texasaggie2015
AG
GlassHalfFull said:

What about Ubering during those hours?Or Uber Eats or some delivery service like that?Might work since those are lunch hours.

It's definitely a possibility. My car has 200K miles on it so I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible.
texasaggie2015
AG
Email sent
BrazosWifi
Replied.
Red Krow
Get a job at a restaurant as a lunch server. Restaurants always need lunch help. Might need to get there by about 11:30 though. I don't think you will find anything else that will pay better for just a few hours each day.
momlaw
AG
If Brazos WiFi does not work out, and he is known to be a great person, you might consider dog care. There are people who like to have someone check on Fido/s at noon, let them out, give snack, whatever. I've seen these folks on Nextdoor, Jobs for Aggies, maybe even Texags.

Lunch food hosting service is also a viable option when business picks back up.
momlaw
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Look at Home Instead Senior Care, too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
gettingitdone
try comfort keepers. I have been with them for almost a year, part time, and I love it. You pretty much make your own hours.
SoTheySay
S
Send me an email to email address in profile please!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.