Is it ok if we cut Energy Bills in ... Half?

24,640 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[img][/img]

This is why EcoZapp is building a fleet and expanding our services.

Everyone on here has an Energy bill, our job is to SLASH IT! Along with pretty much everything relating to your Air Conditioning system

We're also giving away 4 MORE Free A/C System + Install between July 1 and When September Ends.
Enter on our website.
Or
Hit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EcoZapphome/

Fast, Clean & Efficient A/C Services!

www.ecozapphvac.com

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
cslifer
So how exactly do you propose to cut my energy use in half?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers

Higher Efficiency Equipment, Duct Re-Design, Media Filters, 10 years of Bi-annual maintenance -

Not many homeowners know about 2-Stage and Inverter systems, as not many hvac contractors are trained to install them ( most don't know about them at all ) This is where we get into the Higher SEER rated equipment and things get fun.

cslifer
Gotcha. Sorry I am not in the market for a whole new system.
InMyOpinion
While it's obvious the useage went down but details about what they had, what you did, size of home, age of previous unit if replaced with a 2 stage etc.
BCS-Ag
Hmm, what's the payback period in this scenario? Is there any contingency based pricing or a gauruntee of a savings? I think you guys could be on to something big, but sounds too good to be true.
AggieBaseball06
AG
BCS-Ag said:

Hmm, what's the payback period in this scenario? Is there any contingency based pricing or a gauruntee of a savings? I think you guys could be on to something big, but sounds too good to be true.
Check out this thread...

Or...

This thread...

There was another great one on the Job Network board of all places but it looks like someone cried to Staff and they deleted it...
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
BCS-Ag said:

We have 3rd party software which can calculate the payback. There isn't any contingency, new higher SEER rated equipment simply just slashes your bill and will improve your comfort.

Funny thing is we're not really doing anything extremely innovative here, we're just not a traditional HVAC company installing the exact same equipment decade after decade with no new knowledge or training ( yes i'm calling out hvac companies who do bad work/ put in crap)
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
AggieBaseball06 said:

BCS-Ag said:

Check out this thread...

Or...

This thread...

There was another great one on the Job Network board of all places but it looks like someone cried to Staff and they deleted it...

just side note- we don't complain to staff, and posts like this help prove the ignorance of ppl towards HVAC systems.

At what point do you admit you're wrong about ecozapp and admit it on Texags? or are you just one of those negative ppl in life that try to bring others down
Wicked Good Ag
Haven't learned yet.
cslifer
What about the magic oil you described on the above linked threads, I never saw an explanation about what it is how it works and if you are willing to warranty after putting it in.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
cslifer said:

What about the magic oil you described on the above linked threads, I never saw an explanation about what it is how it works and if you are willing to warranty after putting it in.

EcoZapp is disrupting the local HVAC market which is still stuck in the yellowpages reluctant to change. ( I went thru 30 years of phone books if anyone needs proof)

In 5 years from now most of our competition will be retired or out of business. Most HVAC owners are in their 60's and have been doing things the exact same way for decades and have zero desire to educate the homeowner on new products nor educate themselves or their staff. The amount of training companies on average invest in their staff is close to zero.

This leads to almost zero education on any subject matter related to HVAC ( hence our educational videos we're producing)

Ppl scared about warranties have either been missed informed by HVAC contractors or just follow what someone else said.
Manufactures ask zero questions when replacing compressors warranties. ( red flag if your hvac expert tells you different- it's called scared tactics and we have a few companies in town scared) . Compressors cost all of several hundreds of dollars and take several hours to replace. There's hundreds of millions of compressors in the country which go out for dozens of different reasons.

To the question: If putting 4-8oz of liquid plastic ( leak seal) inside your refringent line doesn't void a warranty or crash a compressor, than common sense says 2 oz of a product composed of micro particles probably wouldn't either.

If that logic doesn't make someone feel safe about the status of their freon & compressor relationship- then we probably won't convince you on Arctic Blast.

Arctic Blast along with many other Efficiency additives have been around for many years and usually sit on the supply house shelfs along with a dozen other extremely beneficial products. HVAC contractors aren't usually concerned with anything other than making money replacing your system as fast and cheap as possible.

If this was the case, College Station wouldn't have as many houses with terribly design Air Ducts, cheaply installed systems and overall poor craftsmanship. If they cared the supply houses would have stocks of Media Filters, Air Purifiers, 2 -Stage and Inverter system ( High SEER ratings) etc.. they don't because the contractors simply don't care enough to push them, and the builders only care about the bottom line.

If they did care ( and some do) they would install a Media filter as the bare min. or at least try to push something above a 14 SEER which will soon be banned as well in place of a higher SEER.

People don't like Arctic Blast because it's something new and HVAC companies as a vast majority haven't changed their business model in several decades. If your HVAC guy says something bad about EcoZapp or Arctic Blast dig a little deeper and see if there's any evidence or is it here-say from the supply houses. Feel free to post any feedback .

legalbird
is the contest LOCAL or is it nationwide for other dealers?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
legalbird said:

is the contest LOCAL or is it nationwide for other dealers?
The contest is just with EcoZapp. We've chosen 3 winners so far this year and are doing 4 more before September Ends. ( you know, so we can play the Green Day song )

So just Bryan/College Station and Houston ( 2 are set aside for just Harvey impacted houses)

https://www.ecozapphvac.com/uncategorized/ac-giveaway/
cslifer
So a couple of things....
You still haven't actually said what Artic Blast is beyond "micro particles"
You haven't said you stand behind it enough to warranty if it causes failure.
Comparing artic blast to leak sealer is apples to oranges, two entirely different products.
You accuse people of using scare tactics, yet you do the same. "14 seer soon to be banned"...new seer requirements start in 2023, still a ways out.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
cslifer said:

Comparing artic blast to leak sealer is apples to oranges, two entirely different products.
You accuse people of using scare tactics, yet you do the same. "14 seer soon to be banned"...new seer requirements start in 2023, still a ways out.

You still haven't actually said what Artic Blast is beyond "micro particles"- we didn't invent this product and there's NDA's, and would you believe me anyways?? We do have MSDS sheets btw...

You haven't said you stand behind it enough to warranty if it causes failure. -

There's dozens of reasons compressors fail. We have yet to have a single one fail from arctic blast( nor has automotive dealerships who inject this into tens of thousands of new and used cars every year)
We can't warranty something that could fail for any number of reasons, and is usually old and beat up by the time they call for Arctic Blast .

However if we did work that caused a several hundreds of dollars in damage which took several hours to repair- then yes we would fix it.

Someone stepping thru a ceiling often costs more to repair than a compressor would, the fact that you're assuming EcoZapp as a business wouldn't right a wrong is very far off sir.

Please use some common sense and lets try to compare Arctic Blast to Leak Seal. It's like a green apple to a pear maybe...

Both are additives, both get put into your refringent line, both are meant to be used in A/C systems.

One is a liquid plastic in a sense and one isn't

14 SEER systems should be banned already. Just like R-22 should of been banned a decade ago.
But you're really stretching/ digging to catch us in the wrong
4 years and 5 months away

Please structure a better criticism of us sir
JP76
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

cslifer said:

You still haven't actually said what Artic Blast is beyond "micro particles"- we didn't invent this product and there's NDA's, and would you believe me anyways?? We do have MSDS sheets btw...

You haven't said you stand behind it enough to warranty if it causes failure. -

There's dozens of reasons compressors fail. We have yet to have a single one fail from arctic blast( nor has automotive dealerships who inject this into tens of thousands of new and used cars every year)
We can't warranty something that could fail for any number of reasons, and is usually old and beat up by the time they call for Arctic Blast .

However if we did work that caused a several hundreds of dollars in damage which took several hours to repair- then yes we would fix it.

Someone stepping thru a ceiling often costs more to repair than a compressor would, the fact that you're assuming EcoZapp as a business wouldn't right a wrong is very far off sir.

Please use some common sense and lets try to compare Arctic Blast to Leak Seal. It's like a green apple to a pear maybe...

Both are additives, both get put into your refringent line, both are meant to be used in A/C systems.

One is a liquid plastic in a sense and one isn't

14 SEER systems should be banned already. Just like R-22 should of been banned a decade ago.
But you're really stretching/ digging to catch us in the wrong
4 years and 5 months away

Please structure a better criticism of us sir

In BCS on a 2000 sq ft house with a 14 seer system, what is the breakeven in years from installing a 14 seer versus a 16 seer ?
cslifer
Ok, since you don't know what it is I will explain it to you.
It is a chemical that was developed as a replacement for R134. It does not work as well, period.
It is currently used in a few cooling capacities but seems to have found use a propellant in spray cans due to the fact it is fairly environmentally friendly.
Please read the attached link:
https://www.kth.se/en/itm/inst/energiteknik/forskning/ett/projekt/koldmedier-med-lag-gwp/low-gwp-news/kort-om-r1234ze-1.561807
Mixing it with another refrigerant isn't going to make the unit any more efficient, in fact it will make it less so. You are correct that it probably wont hurt anything, I will give you that.
And no I was not digging to prove you wrong, merely pointing out information you present as fact is clearly not. It is amusing that your response is that "they should have been banned years ago", I think that shady pest control turned HVAC companies should have been banned years ago but clearly neither of us is getting our wish.
Have a great weekend!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
cslifer said:

Ok, since you don't know what it is I will explain it to you.
It is a chemical that was developed as a replacement for R134. It does not work as well, period.
It is currently used in a few cooling capacities but seems to have found use a propellant in spray cans due to the fact it is fairly environmentally friendly.
Please read the attached link:
https://www.kth.se/en/itm/inst/energiteknik/forskning/ett/projekt/koldmedier-med-lag-gwp/low-gwp-news/kort-om-r1234ze-1.561807
Mixing it with another refrigerant isn't going to make the unit any more efficient, in fact it will make it less so. You are correct that it probably wont hurt anything, I will give you that.
And no I was not digging to prove you wrong, merely pointing out information you present as fact is clearly not. It is amusing that your response is that "they should have been banned years ago", I think that shady pest control turned HVAC companies should have been banned years ago but clearly neither of us is getting our wish.
Have a great weekend!

I think I may have rattled you a little bit.. you do know R-134a and replacements for R-134a are a gas correct? Our stuff is a liquid.

Did you have that link saved, or did you randomly google a couple words and go to the 15th page, copy and paste a link?

I think you randomly googled a few words and went to the 15th+ page
rc_cat
I assume your arrogance gains you some benefit in the business world, but all it does on TexAgs is make you look like a jerk.

If you're going to continue to post on this site as a business owner/representative, please learn to spell.
cslifer
This is really just sad on your part. Look at the msds you claim to have and get back to me. Any time you want to stop trying to drive potential customers away by disagreeing with proven facts you can stop.
ETA- the only chemical listed on the msds is the subject of the study I linked above. So if that isn't what it actually is that only leaves...snake oil??
JP76
In BCS on a 2000 sq ft house with a 14 seer system, what is the breakeven in years from installing a 14 seer versus a 16 seer ?

How much is a goodman 14 seer gas furnace installed versus a 16 seer ?

If you can't answer these simple questions then why should I choose you over another hvac company ?

You talk about education and transparency in the industry yet your posts always seem to be cryptic and trolling.

Ulrich
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

To the question: If putting 4-8oz of liquid plastic ( leak seal) inside your refringent line doesn't void a warranty or crash a compressor, than common sense says 2 oz of a product composed of micro particles probably wouldn't either.

If materials are pretty much interchangeable in their effects on refrigerant systems, maybe 8 oz of leak sealer will make an HVAC system even colder than 2 oz of micro particles would!

You've already convinced half the board that you're a con man, why do you still try to advertise here?
TMoney2007
AG

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Ulrich said:

If materials are pretty much interchangeable in their effects on refrigerant systems, maybe 8 oz of leak sealer will make an HVAC system even colder than 2 oz of micro particles would!

You've already convinced half the board that you're a con man, why do you still try to advertise here?
People tell us they see these and get a good laugh or two It's an online message board ppl use to pass a little time. Being super serious all the time would take the fun away and be a boring message board.

We're really an HVAC company with a different model than most, it's really only when hvac guys see EcoZapp on here they tag along and still talk about the magic oil. That's when things get dicey, they've been stewing about it for almost 2 years now.

If someone thinks we're even remotely trying to con ppl they should just google us real fast and not get 100% of info of a message board. I'm confident Texags would prevent a bad company from advertising on here.

I only fire back at ppl trying to take a quick jab, and if that makes one a jerk or immature... but i don't think a con man.

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
TMoney07, - You threatened to write a bad review less than an hour ago because I made fun of you for responding to a fake ecozapp username.

Don't poke it you can't take a joke back at yourself, chill and watch this video .

cslifer
Was that an advertisement for an empty service van?
InMyOpinion
While it's obvious the useage went down but details about what they had, what you did, size of home, age of previous unit if replaced with a 2 stage etc.
skeetboy3
thesleepstation
Sponsor
AG
No dog in the hunt here, I know mattresses and nothing about HVAC. I had the magic oil installed into my flux capacitor at my home last summer. System was roughly 2 years old and wasnt really having any problems but I was intrigued by claims of reduced costs, colder air being pushed out etc. My 100% unsolicited review is that at the end of the day I noticed little to no change.

On another note, I wouldn't bypass using EcoZap for any services that I needed due to their reputation on TexAgs, but primarily because I have one of those old guys () in town that we've used forever that has always done us right for our home and business needs.

Finally, as a long time advertiser here I do feel compelled to offer just a little bit of advice from one business owner to another. Maybe it would be a good idea to temper your tone just slightly on here. We have all been tempted to respond to something at one point or another when someone attacks or comes after you on a message board, but I always go back to that saying that has been around for years. You'll always catch more flies (or in this case business) with honey than with vinegar. Sometimes the best response is no response at all and it will probably irritate your detractors just as much as a smart a$& response.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks and Gig'em!
Aggie Owned and Operated by Jarrad and Elisha McLeod Class of 2003 and 2006! The Official Mattress Provider of TexAgs!
AgProgrammer
AG
AggieBaseball06
AG
Quote:

My 100% unsolicited review is that at the end of the day I noticed little to no change

halibut sinclair
https://texags.com/forums/61/topics/2964243

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.