Quick Beer Question..Sam Adams Summer Ale

2,081 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cubbies25
cubbies25
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of my wife's favorite summer beers is Summer Ale from Sam Adams. We can't seem to find it in at HEB, Specs or Twin Liquors. Does anyone know of a local grocery store and or liquor store that they know for sure that has carried it lately? Thanks in advance.
TXAG 05
AG
They may not be shipping it anymore. Sam Adams may have moved on to whatever their next seasonal is in the rotation.
Red Krow
Specs always seems to be the best place to find rare beer in town. I would go to their big location on Harvey/Texas and ask the guys there if they can get it.

You could also go straight to the distributer. I believe Kristen distributing carries Sam Adams, They could tell you who in town has bought it to sell.

Best of luck on your beer hunt!
dave99ag
AG
It's July, so I bet they've moved on to their Oktoberfest.
cubbies25
AG
Thank so much for the suggestions. They have been advertising it pretty heavily lately, so we are hoping it is still around. Will try and call Kristen on Monday.
techno-ag
AG
Just please don't drink & drive. Traffic is bad enough as it is.
halibut sinclair
O.G.
The one place that i saw it on tap here where I am popped their keg the other day and they arent replacing it.
drivinwest
AG
I saw it on tap at Ozona a few weeks ago.
LandscapeChick
Just bought some today at CS Kroger, love that stuff.
KidDoc
AG
AgChick10 said:

Just bought some today at CS Kroger, love that stuff.
I found it at Kroger on Longmire today.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cubbies25
AG
Thanks, actually found a couple of six packs at Twin Liquors yesterday and the wife found some at Tower Point HEB on Sunday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.